Page 13 of 161 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official BlackBerry Tour 9630 Pre-release Thread

Device(s)
    Blackberry Tour
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Now it looks like I might as well pickup the Curve, and hold off on upgrading till the Storm2 comes out. Than make a decision...its only an extra 2 months (hopefully) and I can live without this phone till Sept. if I pickup a Curve

Device(s)
    Bold 9650 (current)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Don't get a Curve. It's not just a different device. Its hardware is paltry in comparison. You'd be doing yourself a disservice.
    BlackBerry cherry popped on May 6, 2008.

Spelling cheat sheet
    *supposedly
    *definitely
    *you're
    *literally (just don't use it)
    *might as well
    *prima donna
    *wrong place, right time
    *couldn't care less

Device(s)
    Blackberry Tour
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    No I plan on picking up a Curve to hold me over until both the Storm 2 & Tour are out...than use my VzW upgrade to pickup one of those phones and sell off the Curve. I just can't deal with using a dumbphone all summer and if I wait and just get the Tour, the Storm2 might be a huge improvement over the first one and then I won't be able to get that....

Device(s)
    Bold 9650 (current)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    The Curve will be worth even less by then. I chuckle when I see people asking $200 for "barely used" Curves on Craigslist.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Tour
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Yes but if I get it for $150, sell it for $100 in Sept. that is fine with me

Device(s)
    Thunderbolt
    Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    ugh cant upgrade till october!! what to do!!

Device(s)
    Blackberry Tour
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiz9800
    ugh cant upgrade till october!! what to do!!
    wait for this & the Storm2 too release...than upgrade!

Device(s)
    BB Pearl
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GJSNeptune
    The Curve will be worth even less by then. I chuckle when I see people asking $200 for "barely used" Curves on Craigslist.
    I paid 60 for my BB Pearl on eBay and would go back and pay that person an extra 40 cuz just owning a BlackBerry has really changed my life. I'm so much more organized, connected, and in the know. Even when there was an issue with the phone's MMS capabilities, I refused to switch back to a fully functional phone (which is very unlike me). Blackberry= Crackberry, there isn't anything but truth to the equation.

Now 200 is not worth 2-3 months of something that's going to be replaced, but if you don't have a BB my only advice is to honestly get one asap. CUZ IM LOVIN IT.

Device(s)
    Bold 9650 (current)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubby772
    Now 200 is not worth 2-3 months of something that's going to be replaced, but if you don't have a BB my only advice is to honestly get one asap. CUZ IM LOVIN IT.
    Verizon has a BOGO Free sale on all BBs anyway. It would be really dumb to pay $200 for one Curve.

Anyway, you really don't know whether or not I have a BB? Move your eyes around a little more.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    You rock Kevin, as usual.

ummm so where are these milkshakes? Are cameras welcome? And WHO is doing the milkshakes? Last time I fell for that some 400 lb dude was doing it. I threw up in my mouth.

You know, someone mentioned this over in crackberry and I have to agree, we don't know what date this is referring to. Kevin didnt say Release date or anything else. Just the date. As far as we know, this is the announcement date.

So before everyone starts jumping around and going OMG! OMG!, take a vicadin and calm down. This may not be over quite yet.

Just my 2 cents. As always.

Oh, and don't say anything bad about BGR over at crackberry. HOLY **** do people get mad! LOL
    Last edited by R3GUL8OR; 05-07-2009 at 06:07 PM.
    -------------------------
    Woot Woot!
    Air Force
    Colorado Springs, Colorado

First Sticky: 2/23/07 Samsung Forum

^^PREMIUM HOFO SUPPORTER^^
    -------------------------

Device(s)
    Galaxy Nexus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Question about the specs in the OP... I think the 1GB built-in memory may be incorrect. According to the CrackBerry review, they say it will have 256MB memory and a MicroSD slot.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by richieroro
    Question about the specs in the OP... I think the 1GB built-in memory may be incorrect. According to the CrackBerry review, they say it will have 256MB memory and a MicroSD slot.

the 256 is for programs and tasks. Storm has 128MB. The reference of 1GB is its STORAGE capacity, which I think, one of the testers says it will not have.

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8830
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    This is great news. My 2up is in the middle of August, that will work out for me just fine. I have been using a 8830 and I miss my camera and streaming. Sham Wow

Device(s)
    Blackberry Tour
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GJSNeptune
    Verizon has a BOGO Free sale on all BBs anyway. It would be really dumb to pay $200 for one Curve.

Anyway, you really don't know whether or not I have a BB? Move your eyes around a little more.
    Got that Curve on eBay for $133 shipped, excellent condition. Now just going to wait for the Tour & Storm2 to hit the market and I will use my Verizon upgrade for whichever is better! Can't wait for these BB's to release!

Device(s)
    Bold 9650 (current)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I doubt they'll be released at the same time. News of the Storm 2 just recently came to fruition. Would be hella-nice though. I like having a physical keyboard, but I'd have to try the Storm 2 to see if it would sway me.

Page 13 of 161 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 63 113 ... LastLast