Page 9 of 161 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official BlackBerry Tour 9630 Pre-release Thread

Device(s)
    LG Dare
    Feedback Score
    Will the Tour have scrolling from selectable item to selectable item like say the Curve or will it was more of a laptop mouse pad kinda deal?

PS Sorry I'm a totally BB n00b and waiting on more choices of BB to get the market before I get into the game.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Tour
    Carrier(s)
    PagePlus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    i've waited for this phone ever since the first rumors started... only 1-2 more months left... i must stay strong.

Device(s)
    OG Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakiHolic
    Will the Tour have scrolling from selectable item to selectable item like say the Curve or will it was more of a laptop mouse pad kinda deal?

PS Sorry I'm a totally BB n00b and waiting on more choices of BB to get the market before I get into the game.
    Trackball, like the Curve.
    WOW. Pudding...

Device(s)
    LG Voyager
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by maxxwizard
    i've waited for this phone ever since the first rumors started... only 1-2 more months left... i must stay strong.
    I just hope it comes out by July 21! My new every 2 kicks in then, and I want this damn phone!

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by maxxwizard
    Actually it's probably more like 2-3 months. Though a release one month from now would be awesome, it's highly unlikely since that would only put us at the beginning of June.
    A slice of bread will always land peanut butter side down. If, by chance, you put peanut butter on both sides of the slice, it will float forever.

I'm an artist, see LOOK! Told you

Device(s)
    Blackbery Tour 9630
    Feedback Score
    i have been looking at this. i might switch to AT&T for the apple iphone but damn this phone looks real good. i love the 8900 and it looks just like it

Device(s)
    LG Dare
    Feedback Score
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by reuvypoo
    Trackball, like the Curve.

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Wes

Does anyone know when (if it is actually announced during the WES) they would announce the Tour/Niagara?

I keep my eyes peeled on crackberry.com and BGR but just wondering if there is a specific day i should really be watching?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pman555
    Does anyone know when (if it is actually announced during the WES) they would announce the Tour/Niagara?

I keep my eyes peeled on crackberry.com and BGR but just wondering if there is a specific day i should really be watching?
    if they do announce it at wes, it will probably be the last thing they do on the last day, seeing as how everyone is slobbering over it so much

Device(s)
    HTC Droid Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Both the Tour/Niagara and the Magnum are rumored to be announced... Tour for VZW and the Magnum for AT&T. I assume it will be one of the last things they do.
    Slink
    Find me on...
    Twitter · Steam · Gdgt

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky317
    Both the Tour/Niagara and the Magnum are rumored to be announced... Tour for VZW and the Magnum for AT&T. I assume it will be one of the last things they do.

Well, now Kevin from Crackberry has me worried.

He said on his twitter that there might not be any big device announcements at this WES.

Device(s)
    HTC Droid Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    If they don't announce ANYTHING, that would be incredibly stupid. WES is the best place for announcements... unless they don't have a full working model or OS yet?

No offense to RIM, but BES is boring. It draws far less attention than devices do, and if they truly want to start focusing more on their consumer market, they need to start realizing it.
    Last edited by Slinky317; 05-05-2009 at 09:46 AM.

Feedback Score
    If they don't announce ANYTHING, that would be incredibly stupid. WES is the best place for announcements... unless they don't have a full working model or OS yet?

No offense to RIM, but BES is boring. It draws far less attention than devices do, and if they truly want to start focusing more on their consumer market, they need to start realizing it.
    CX confirmed on crackberry forums - the decision was made 2 weeks ago not to announce the tour at WES - RIM wanted the focus to be on BES instead

i'd be willing to bet that the group of us that are hungry for news on the tour is a very small segment of RIM's business compared to the segment that is interested in BES

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rottdogg
    CX confirmed on crackberry forums - the decision was made 2 weeks ago not to announce the tour at WES - RIM wanted the focus to be on BES instead

i'd be willing to bet that the group of us that are hungry for news on the tour is a very small segment of RIM's business compared to the segment that is interested in BES

It sucks that there isnt one singular place where this information is shared. Unfortunate, but thats life :-)

Anyway, are there any ideas floating out there of when they might announce the Tour?

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

You do realize how much they're making on BES right?
    "Shouldn't you be working?"

Quote Originally Posted by iwasthetas
    the grass is usually greenest over the septic system. think about it

Page 9 of 161 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 59 109 ... LastLast