Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Employee Rant

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Employee Rant

Every other carrier has this topic except metroPCS so i figure i start it out... So post up your worst customer experiences, and favorite stories.
    I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.

Device(s)
    Kyocera K312
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    so many... but dont feel like typing em all out... one guy got pissed because his 15 yr old daughter bought a phone... he tried returning it but couldnt... then i got the " imma call the better business bureau" thing... after a month of ignoring him, he just paid the bill, and complained about the $3 fee for paying the bill.... lol...

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lwabed
    so many... but dont feel like typing em all out... one guy got pissed because his 15 yr old daughter bought a phone... he tried returning it but couldnt... then i got the " imma call the better business bureau" thing... after a month of ignoring him, he just paid the bill, and complained about the $3 fee for paying the bill.... lol...
    lmfao.. that guy is a low life.... What about the $3 unlimited minutes to mexico... We get about 50 mexicans coming in a day asking about it. (and they all come in the same van) haha.
    ElEcTrOPyRo

CODE NAME: ElEkTrOpYrO
    QUOTES:"If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons? "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
    LATEST EXPLOITS:
    Tutorial for LG VERSA
    Tutorial for LG Envy Touch
    Tutorial for Iphone
    Tutorial for LG Lucid
    Tutorial for HTC Thunderbolt

Device(s)
    samsung SCH-i220
    Carrier(s)
    metropcs
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by electropyro
    lmfao.. that guy is a low life.... What about the $3 unlimited minutes to mexico... We get about 50 mexicans coming in a day asking about it. (and they all come in the same van) haha.
    I think it is a good deal. Even if you used the official mystar123 calling card, a Mexico landline phone call would be $0.048/minute. $3/month would cover the first 62.5 minutes, anything after that is free.
    paul k. sanchez

Device(s)
    Verizon Galaxy Nexus Fully Flashed to Metro PCS! 3G Web And MMS
    Carrier(s)
    Metro Pcs
    Feedback Score
    Every month I get this crazy old bag that tries to haggle with me on her payment.

I swear, she comes religiously, every month. And every month after 15 min of telling her the price is set by Metro PCS and not me she storms off screaming about how we just lost her as a customer.

Yet the next month rolls around and she shows up like clockwork.

That Bi$#ch drives me nuts...
    METRO MAFIA!

Code Name: Reemo

Quote: C:/DOS - C:/DOS RUN - RUN DOS RUN

Past exploits: Alot to list...

Future Exploits: Currently working on an easier way to modify VIA Chipsets. So far have only been succesful with 2.
    -----------------------------------------

Have an STD and single? Check out www.stopswithus.com %100 Free Dating Site!

Device(s)
    The one the wife didn't want to use anymore.
    Feedback Score
    my rants?

1. DSG.......
    2. Customers asking for free phones on metro

End rants

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Telegraph
    my rants?

1. DSG.......

End rants
    Some people at DSG are really koo... Today i called in to get some charges removed from an account and the girl from DSG was talking about her life.. I was like

Yet in the other hand you got your full on A$$H*!&S that you just wanna

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Telegraph
    my rants?

1. DSG.......

End rants
    THE GOOD:
    DSG saved our life about 3 years ago... I mean the wait time for customer care around that xmas season was like 45 min to 1 hour, they where over 500 calls in que and stuff. Back then we didn't have add-a-line in speedsuite so we had to call into add lines to customers accounts. This one rep from multiline was so cool, the rule was one acct per call... she did 3 for us before she told me she had to hang up. To make a long story short i was like let me get our number so i can call you directly to add lines, she was like hell no. I was like here is mine call me when you get out of work if you wanna bullshiz. 10 min later i get a text from her saying send her the info via sms and she will add the lines and text me back the phone numbers. She saved us from a long night of pain. I still owe her a drink, if your reading this hit me up i didnt forget. lol

THE BAD:
    A few years back i get the famous 3am wake up call from our security company asking how long it's gonna take me to get to the store. You ever get that feeling in your stomach like oh shiz i'm screwed? Yep that was the feeling i got because again it was the holiday season and we didnt have enough room in the warehouse safes to put all the phones so i left about 30 cases sitting in my office. The whole car ride there i'm trying to calculate the cost on these phones so i can give it to the officer once i get there, i mean i knew i was screwed. I get there and see that they pulled the back door off with a truck. Huge whole in the wall they had to take the door, the frame, lock bolts and all out to get in. So we walk in and i'm giving the cop my info and i see the showcase all busted up, and the computers on the floor. I walk into the office and that day someone was looking out for me because all the cases of phones where still there. I mean this guy stole nothing but the dummy phones out of the showcase. Lets just say the next day 10 extra safes where ordered and construction for a safe room was put into our budget.

I got stories for days from working with metro.... More to come later

Device(s)
    Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    had a cx who did an upgrade understood that it was a final sale i was their when it was explined to her and i even explined it to her. so what does she do she trys to return it the next day and we were like...NO. she said she called cx service they said they could...we said NO. we got on the like with cx service they thought she was trying to do an esn swap not an return. she threatened to call her laywer i told her ok call them...NEXT! she got so pissed and threw a fit( security was on lunch) started ranting at me about an exhange i was like...NO. i ask her if she has any other ?'s she said no so i was like...NEXT. she stayed in the corner of the store for 6 hrs on the phone with her "lawyer" ranting about returning the phone. then she throws her phone at me security arrested her and i now have a extra phone.lol

Device(s)
    Whatever is new :)
    Carrier(s)
    metroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawad50
    I mean this guy stole nothing but the dummy phones out of the showcase. Lets just say the next day 10 extra safes where ordered and construction for a safe room was put into our budget.
    That's priceless!

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve 8330
    Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    Security can't arrest anyone... They aren't law enforcement officers.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ohlexidoll
    In Michigan security can detain someone until law enforcement arrives. I think this is what the op ment...

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve 8330
    Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    Detaining isn't arresting.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    maybe it was a citizens arrest... maybe he was a off duty cop working his part time job... maybe maybe maybe

Device(s)
    Samsung Messenger
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ohlexidoll
    security can arrest someone for criminal trespass after she has been asked to leave the store and been read the trespass warning as provided by that state

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast