Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Thread: Employee Rant

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    You're confusing the online system for the in store system. The online and over the phone systems are third party companies who seem to have problems. The in store system is a different third party system that rarely has problems.

Plus, from working for about 10 years now, I can say, a good majority of customers pay in store no matter what.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroPCSSux View Post
    I'm curious as to how this piece of she-it company can pay you if their system to accept payment from customers is down for at least 3 weeks each and every month? Where do they get their money, since it can't possibly come from customers? Monthly government bail-out?

Whomever owns Metro needs to fire the entire workforce, executives included, and hire people from the ground up that possess problem solving skills that are at least equal in nature to the average octopus.

Why don't you apply for the job? You sound very qualified to run the company.

God I hate uneducated customers like you. Bottom of the barrel, ignorant, loud mouth garbage.... Wah Wah Wah
    I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS / T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo707 View Post
    I live in the San Francisco area, what do you need help on? I might be able to help.
    He asked for help an entire year before you replied. Haha. This is why I waited an entire year to tell you that you were a year late in offering help. So, this unknown request for help now stands at being a mystery for over two years. lol

Device(s)
    T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy J7
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile (GSM)
    Feedback Score
    Customers can be dumb most of the time and annoying as hell

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyfella View Post
    Customers can be dumb most of the time and annoying as hell
    You dont say, really customer can be annoying? Please do explain...

Carrier(s)
    AT&T Pre Paid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Telegraph View Post
    well metro DOES bring in a certain type of customer........
    I am a Metro Customer and I do not act like those idiots, so please do not label me as one of those idiots.

Feedback Score
    Does anyone here work for metropcs who can activate a family plan of 2 lines? I know theres a cricket dealer guys who sends out the sim for free and activates the lines, i would like to save on activation fees and deal with someone here if anyone does it for metropcs pm me

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15