Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Employee Rant

Device(s)
    Samsung R450
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint-
    Feedback Score
    is there a way of cheking the account status or do some changes on a demo line ?

RANT.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    No, contact your asr or rep
    I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.

Device(s)
    BLACKBERRY TOUR
    Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    cx wanted to return the phone after 30 days. i showed her the big A$$ metro promise poster behind me and on the box of the phone. she still cussed me out in chinese lol...then she thretened to call her husband...so i said call him..she called him, he came, i explained it to him. and he told his wife to get out before he slaps her. she said "f-u". he said "i dont wanna get him fired, it says right there every where on the receipt the wall the box and the desk its even in spanish"...lol..then they started yelling at each other in the store. then they wanted a divorce. then my boss came told them to leave. they wouldnt leave. then the security came and was like sir, maam please handle your private matter elsewhere. then some nice random customer was like b**** u needd to stfu up and leave and stop scaring customers away. lol. then the husband was like dont tlk to my wife like tht.then the security called the cops(he was an older guy, he couldnt reallly do nothing..poor fellow)....and then they left lol....
    crazy long embarrassing day...
    MetroKID

Device(s)
    BLACKBERRY TOUR
    Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by conejito
    is there a way of cheking the account status or do some changes on a demo line ?

RANT.
    call rep
    otherwise no

Device(s)
    Nokia 6265i sold for too much money :)
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thesheikh
    cx wanted to return the phone after 30 days. i showed her the big A$$ metro promise poster behind me and on the box of the phone. she still cussed me out in chinese lol...then she thretened to call her husband...so i said call him..she called him, he came, i explained it to him. and he told his wife to get out before he slaps her. she said "f-u". he said "i dont wanna get him fired, it says right there every where on the receipt the wall the box and the desk its even in spanish"...lol..then they started yelling at each other in the store. then they wanted a divorce. then my boss came told them to leave. they wouldnt leave. then the security came and was like sir, maam please handle your private matter elsewhere. then some nice random customer was like b**** u needd to stfu up and leave and stop scaring customers away. lol. then the husband was like dont tlk to my wife like tht.then the security called the cops(he was an older guy, he couldnt reallly do nothing..poor fellow)....and then they left lol....
    crazy long embarrassing day...
    not a bad one at all

let's see here...

tackling people as they try to steal and run out the store. holding them down while they fight me and somehow manage to get my cell phone out to call 911 and talk to the police as i'm holding them down.

things thrown at me, try to hit me, etc. it's gotten pretty wild. i've been threatened, then i had to enlighten them to the real world of guess what, i have your license plate number, oh you live in detroit, wonderful it takes the police about 3 hours to show up once called.
    Poma Computers Facebook Page

BTM and Bangin Magazines

Hanging out at a photo shoot. Yes, the screen name really does say it all.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    CX complaining about the 3 dollar fee.....
    Long wait times with DSG.... ESP this past week with the upgrade to ASAP

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    As much as I want to, I'm going to refrain from posting my own worst customer experience. Something tells me there are eyes in the sky watching, and I KNOW if somebody in my upper management team read this, they would know exactly what customer I was talking about.

Device(s)
    The one the wife didn't want to use anymore.
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vicx52o
    CX complaining about the 3 dollar fee.....
    Long wait times with DSG.... ESP this past week with the upgrade to ASAP
    +1 some of these customers have to stop wasting my time complaining about the fee! I make a buck fiddy just to hear you whine?

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I had an employee call me and ask me for the number to the "retention dept" for a customer. I was like you are the retention dept now help the customer So i dont know who is stupider in this, the employee for calling me or the customer for thinking we have a retention dept. i want to cry sometimes

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8310,lg300g,nokia 5185i
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    ha thats nutthhin
    we had a cx come in and do a react
    copmplained about the react fee
    complained about the total of 106.33
    complained about our 1.50 bill pay fee (thats all we charge)
    then complained we couldnt port over her alltel number because she had an outstanding balance and they refused.
    so the moron goes too the corporate store to complain..she gets so angry that they had to have the nut permantly banned from MetroPCS property (shes also banned from our store)
    where do these people get their brains from?
    i swear metro cx's are all dope heads lol

Device(s)
    The one the wife didn't want to use anymore.
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MCRWireless
    ha thats nutthhin
    we had a cx come in and do a react
    copmplained about the react fee
    complained about the total of 106.33
    complained about our 1.50 bill pay fee (thats all we charge)
    then complained we couldnt port over her alltel number because she had an outstanding balance and they refused.
    so the moron goes too the corporate store to complain..she gets so angry that they had to have the nut permantly banned from MetroPCS property (shes also banned from our store)
    where do these people get their brains from?
    i swear metro cx's are all dope heads lol
    well metro DOES bring in a certain type of customer........

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8310,lg300g,nokia 5185i
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    haha thats very true...although my store is more of a business like store we sell only palms blackberrys and etc
    we also repair most phones unlike metro who is like do a waranty fru exchage or purchase a new phone.

Device(s)
    Nokia 6265i sold for too much money :)
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    just had a customer come in. purchased a used phone over 3 months ago for $40. has no receipt. the phone won't power on. shows water damage.

i was kind enough to offer a discount on a new phone or an exchange for another used phone.

my offer wasn't good customer service according to her. crazy people i tell you.

Feedback Score
    i hope you guys across the nation don't have to put up with this

metro employees in brooklyn ny are mandated to work 6 days/9 hours a day. come 2 hours early on fridays for "call conferences" and stay an hour late on saturdays to "boost sales". all with no overtime pay.

to add insult to injury, we get docked pay for any sick days despite being paid on a salary basis.

you know you're working for asshol*s when you get paid on the basis of your store reaching a profit goal, a goal completely made up by metropcs. whatever percentage of actual profit less to goal profit is doubled and subtracted from pay.

at the average profit per day so far, my coworkers and i are looking at a $600 loss in pay at the end of the month because of an exceedingly high store goal.

Feedback Score
    try mentioning the word OSHA around a gm and see the butt kissing they will do.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast