Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Employee Rant

Device(s)
    Nokia 6265i sold for too much money :)
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by metro1guy
    if any of you guys have problems with metro customer service you can call gene sanford at 904-444-0402 day or night. he is a Account represenative for metro and can service all of your needs. he is a bit of an ******* though.And if he asks tell him you stumbled onto his number but please dont tell him where im trying to ensure that you as valued customers get the best customer service possible and he is best suited to serve you. if he doesnt answer then you can shoot him an email at [email protected]. but again u didnt get his number from me
    wowsers is all i have to say
    Poma Computers Facebook Page

BTM and Bangin Magazines

Hanging out at a photo shoot. Yes, the screen name really does say it all.

Feedback Score
    nice try, however wrong phone number. try again. jail sucks btw.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Yeah that number comes back as a Dealer line not a Metro Employee line??? hummm.....
    I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by metro1guy
    if any of you guys have problems with metro customer service you can call gene sanford at 904-444-0402 day or night. he is a Account represenative for metro and can service all of your needs. he is a bit of an ******* though.And if he asks tell him you stumbled onto his number but please dont tell him where im trying to ensure that you as valued customers get the best customer service possible and he is best suited to serve you. if he doesnt answer then you can shoot him an email at [email protected]. but again u didnt get his number from me

Can you say d-ick move??

And to the guy talking about jail, what does that have to do with it?

Feedback Score
    Phone Number: 9044440402
    Owner Name: On File
    Most Current Address: On File
    Area: Jacksonville, FL (Florida)
    Exchange: 904-444 (Metro Pcs, Inc.)
    Phone Company: METRO PCS, INC.
    County: Duval
    Line Type: Landline

Device(s)
    Sprint Touch on Cricket with working Proxy Bypass, MMS, Java, EVDO Rev. A and GPS
    Carrier(s)
    PWNED by the Cricket Mafia!
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by electropyro
    lmfao.. that guy is a low life.... What about the $3 unlimited minutes to mexico... We get about 50 mexicans coming in a day asking about it. (and they all come in the same van) haha.
    I must have missed this one.

Play nice.
    Code Name: berry_lthird
    Quote: "Hi Aquaman!"
    Latest Exploits:
    --Brew/Clicks Confirmed Working for Verizon Samsung Handsets!

Next Hijacks: Candid photo shoot of local fast food bunny

My LG VX9900 enV to Cricket Tutorial

Thread Hijacking will NOT Be Tolerated!

Feedback Score
    So yestarday i go to a local auth retailer in davenport fl. I asked if they offered metroflash i was told they did offer it and it would be 55 dollars. I start filling out paper work and i was told it would take around 30 mins to flash the phone so i waited the 30 mins then she the employee tells me the phone cant be flashed because her computer wont recognized it. she attempted few other times in between all her other customers and all failed. I waisted about 2 hours trying to get her to flash my phone. Later that day i called a corp store and told me the orlando area metroflash system is down and it would be down for about a week? is this even possible?

Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lennn0x
    So yestarday i go to a local auth retailer in davenport fl. I asked if they offered metroflash i was told they did offer it and it would be 55 dollars. I start filling out paper work and i was told it would take around 30 mins to flash the phone so i waited the 30 mins then she the employee tells me the phone cant be flashed because her computer wont recognized it. she attempted few other times in between all her other customers and all failed. I waisted about 2 hours trying to get her to flash my phone. Later that day i called a corp store and told me the orlando area metroflash system is down and it would be down for about a week? is this even possible?
    load of rubbish, never had it happen in all the time's I have used houdini.
    HITMAN OF THE METRO MAFIA

Device(s)
    Samsung Instinct M800
    Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    Ok so this is my story: I bought a Samsung Instinct from Craigslist for a hundred bucks. I then went to an auth. retailer that LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE CORPORATE (down to the uniforms and setup boards and electronic payment kiosk) and I paid them 45 to flash my phone. Less than 48 hours later I had a data cable and 8GB microsd card with music on it. So I was messin with my phone trying to unlock internet (using howard forums unregistered of course) and I removed my microsd card without unplugging the phone from the computer and it erased all the flash settings on my phone. Shocked and feeling safe I decided to go to the auth. retailer to have them reset my settings that they flashed and they told me NO because it was all reset. They stated that the only way for me to use my phone on metro was to pay them the 40 to have them flash it again. Feeling slightly angry I asked why, and they told me that the accounting was locked into houdinisoft and that the money is required in order for the program to run the service. After *****ing at them for about 10 more minutes, the manager tells me "go to corp. store they may be able to help you out or override the payment authorization for flashing the phone"

Hoping he was right I found out after wasting extra time and gas that the corporate store was rigged the same way and that I would have to pay to unlock the phone my self. Now I was really pissed.

Thankfully, I navigated the forums to the metro unlocking section and flashed it all myself with about 3 days of trial and error and eventually having metro pcs give me my MIN number.

After about 4 more days of trial and error I have fully working wap and Phone as a modem which is awesome when showing off to the world that my acer netbook can use my metro phones internet wap to access the net literally anywhere!

The sad thing about all this was that the "corp" store had said that this probably happened because the quality of the auth. retailers flashing software was most likely inferior (EVEN THOUGH IT WAS ALSO USING HOUDINISOFT) Lesson I learned is that they want you to buy the finesse for an extra 279 dollars so they can make an even larger profit gain.
    Wait whaaa???

Feedback Score
    basic knowledge to most ppl should be "anyone else BAD, you GOOD" i let and store do their houdini and whatever and i take it straight home and completely restore phone to out the box state and then do my thing. houdini and the dealer have to know how to work together for the process to be complete and that aint happening so i say get the backup nv, etc. from phone through qpst or whatever you use and take it to them to mess up take it home and restart at its refurb state.

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    FWIW, Metro is restricting some dealers Houdini logins who aren't keeping up with their Houdini paperwork. This is straight from our AM.

Device(s)
    Nokia 6265i sold for too much money :)
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    i would've loaded the prl back on for you if you were in detroit

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by berry_lthird
    I must have missed this one.

Play nice.
    hahaha sorry berry_lthird, but its kinda true... dont get me wrong its a great feature..

okay i'll play nice

ElEcTrOPyRo

CODE NAME: ElEkTrOpYrO
    QUOTES:"If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons? "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
    LATEST EXPLOITS:
    Tutorial for LG VERSA
    Tutorial for LG Envy Touch
    Tutorial for Iphone
    Tutorial for LG Lucid
    Tutorial for HTC Thunderbolt

Device(s)
    BB 8830WP on Metro with WAP and MMS, :)
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS /
    Feedback Score
    This thread cracks me up. I once *****ed about the $3 payment fee, the ONE time I went into the Metro corporate store!! I feel for anyone who works at that place.

I hate going there, and the employees I have interacted with are beyond mentally challenged. It is nice to see a few competent folks actually work for the company and read your stories.

I have a funny dumb customer story for you. I went in and bought a brand new, $200 3205i and switched it to my account, losing the free month and all. I went into the restroom at the store three minutes after having it activated and it fell out of my pocket into the toilet. I considered just flushing it, but dug in and pulled er out.

I dried it up all nice in the bathroom and to my surprise it powered on with some GPS errors and weird bootup stuff, but worked. I went back out and told the girl behind the counter it was broken and they should give me another..lol. Might have worked if the water indicator wasn't changed. I argued a bit that they sold it to me that way, but just left because it kinda worked. I lost in the Everglades it a week later anyway.

I once had an all out fight with metro 611 in Atlanta back when they first started offering service there and my South Florida phone would not make calls except to customer service. I just kept calling them for three days straight since I couldn't reach anyone else and they actually use to answer the phone with a live person!!!

I remember when this 'MetroPOS service' worked in about only a ten mile radius in South Florida..lol, those were the days.

Device(s)
    intercept - got it 2day
    Carrier(s)
    virgin mobile
    Feedback Score

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by thesheikh
    cx wanted to return the phone after 30 days. i showed her the big A$$ metro promise poster behind me and on the box of the phone. she still cussed me out in chinese lol...then she thretened to call her husband...so i said call him..she called him, he came, i explained it to him. and he told his wife to get out before he slaps her. she said "f-u". he said "i dont wanna get him fired, it says right there every where on the receipt the wall the box and the desk its even in spanish"...lol..then they started yelling at each other in the store. then they wanted a divorce. then my boss came told them to leave. they wouldnt leave. then the security came and was like sir, maam please handle your private matter elsewhere. then some nice random customer was like b**** u needd to stfu up and leave and stop scaring customers away. lol. then the husband was like dont tlk to my wife like tht.then the security called the cops(he was an older guy, he couldnt reallly do nothing..poor fellow)....and then they left lol....
    crazy long embarrassing day...
    lol. was the nice lady a black middle age lady.... jk . that was a funny *** story

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast