Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Employee Rant

Device(s)
    MetroPCS Blackberry Curve 8530m Black (me) -Upgraded Feb '11
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Can anyone help me get my BBs off the BB Plan to a regulra plan? PM Me Please. Thanks
    Before you start PMing people about Flashing Your BB make sure you read the three threads below completely.
    Flash Your BB (High Level) http://howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1565865
    Flash Your BB (Detail Level + Service Books) http://howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1600276
    Aerize WiFix http://howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1576903

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid/Iphone 3G
    Feedback Score
    What has been driving me insane is when people ask me how is it for the 4 for $100 family plan? uuuuguggggggghhhhhh

Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ceb unit
    What has been driving me insane is when people ask me how is it for the 4 for $100 family plan? uuuuguggggggghhhhhh
    what are you talking about?
    HITMAN OF THE METRO MAFIA

Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by baruman
    Can anyone help me get my BBs off the BB Plan to a regulra plan? PM Me Please. Thanks
    PM me your info, I will try to do it today if we dont get to busy.

Device(s)
    iPhone 4 and BB 8530
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    whats the new commission like now for you people that work at authorized dealers?

Feedback Score
    The Joys of Customer Service...

1) Customers who think you're trying to dupe them into a sale when you explain to them that purchasing a new phone with a new activation (FREE month) is cheaper than reactivating their low-end, crappy, beat up phone. Some of them get so riled, they'll actual insult you. At least getting to see the reaction on their face after they realize how much more it cost to pay the react fee and buy a charger/battery/or whatever for the piece-of-junk is priceless! Too many stories on this one.

2) Explaining to customers that you are not obligated to take their payments just because they say so. One customer (I could smell that he was half drunk) demanded I turn on his service if he paid an amount another dealer had told him he owed--this is back in the days when the billing system took at least a day to sync up. I had already explained that we could collect the amount the system states or whatever amount he wanted to pay, but his service would only be turned on if the total of payments made was at least equal to the account balance (or within the $3 cushion). I also informed him about the billing system not updating right away and that the due amount is probably wrong if he already made a partial payment. So I asked him to tell me how much he wants collected or to just take it back to that dealer. Instead, this looney goes into a fit about the amount due being wrong and screaming over and over again as to why I won't take his payment--never mind the 5 minutes of my life I just wasted explaining to him 3 times. For $1-2 dollars we make off the payment, who the heck wants to deal with this.

3) Explaining to customers what 60 minutes of talk time means (Metro Promise): for that special customer whose logged over 5 hours but insist there's no way they have an hour.

4) Explaining the diff between "add 4 for $100" and "4 for $100".

Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ohlexidoll
    Security can't arrest anyone... They aren't law enforcement officers.
    I know it's been a few months, but security in SC has the same arrest powers as does the Sheriff of that county.

In other words, you're going for a ride

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Indulge R910
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    So get this... My store had a promotion "Freebluetooth With Phone Purchase" Guy comes back today 2 months later. Broken bluetooth, no rubber/cushion on earpiece, no oem package and calls the cops when we dont issue a moneyback refund...
    Unlimit Yourself...MetroPCS

Feedback Score

Angry Qpay Problem

i don't know if you guys aware of this problem, but i got hit by Qpay yesterday,

since this new plans kicks in, there was lots of confusion in overall, such as new activation, before this new plan if we did new activation the first month automatically apply to the account, now, new ball game, we have to manualy apply this new activation payment into qpay activation. guess what happend.

due to busy daily operation in most of my store, some of my sales man forgot to input those first month payment into qpay, that cause customers account got hot line, more over today i received qpay weekly commission reconciliation report, it said, just because we applied those payment late, now they want us to pay for these amount and wants to give it back to Metro pcs.

bascailly they want me to give up my first month commission, just because of thoes human erros

now, my question to you guys, do you think metro pcs corp has right to do this type of ******** business ? and who the hell is qpay ? what in the world they think they have right to take away my money based on those none sense reconciliation crap ?, by the way when i had my meeting at our master dealer nobody who from qpay or metro mentioned about this bull crap !! i don't remember at all..

Device(s)
    KDDI W63CA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wakoboy
    i don't know if you guys aware of this problem, but i got hit by Qpay yesterday,

since this new plans kicks in, there was lots of confusion in overall, such as new activation, before this new plan if we did new activation the first month automatically apply to the account, now, new ball game, we have to manualy apply this new activation payment into qpay activation. guess what happend.

due to busy daily operation in most of my store, some of my sales man forgot to input those first month payment into qpay, that cause customers account got hot line, more over today i received qpay weekly commission reconciliation report, it said, just because we applied those payment late, now they want us to pay for these amount and wants to give it back to Metro pcs.

bascailly they want me to give up my first month commission, just because of thoes human erros

now, my question to you guys, do you think metro pcs corp has right to do this type of ******** business ? and who the hell is qpay ? what in the world they think they have right to take away my money based on those none sense reconciliation crap ?, by the way when i had my meeting at our master dealer nobody who from qpay or metro mentioned about this bull crap !! i don't remember at all..
    Don't use qpay or iq inventory program, it all sucks. use precash, way better and it's all online so any computer can access it.

for inventory, thats the tricky part. :P I wrote a custom microsoft access db to take care of that...

Device(s)
    iphone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by electropyro
    lmfao.. that guy is a low life.... What about the $3 unlimited minutes to mexico... We get about 50 mexicans coming in a day asking about it. (and they all come in the same van) haha.

most of the times i get hillbilly's asking me if they can call their chickens and pig's back home in alabama and i always tell them to go back to their trailer park home's and jack off.

Feedback Score
    Welcome to the MetroPcs cult... Complain and they put you on the **** list. wasting your time complaining to corprate just puts you in a worse position. and your dealership continiously threated from no phone alocations to your not doing enough 45 plans when they are advertising 40.00 plans. The Asr's and managers are not straight them selves.... I think its time to find and attorney to start a class action suite representing the dealers and get them for their unfair business practices.

Device(s)
    LG Optimus M
    Carrier(s)
    metroPCS
    Feedback Score
    ^^^ i agree every customer that walks in asks for the 40 plan...but at the end of the month metro comes knockin and wants to know why we are not selling 50 plans....BECAUSE YOU ADVERTISE 40 PLAN EVERYWHERE, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT

Device(s)
    HTC - Touch pro - Energy rom
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    to 99% of the SOS rep's that cold transfer calls to smartphone / blackberry group... are you all morons? you waste our time and the customers time when you do that... we have no access to the billing system, and then we gotta call you right back for the MIN. and we are DATA support not TXT / SMS support do your jobs right..

thankfully i dont have to take any more of these calls from you twits.
    I am not a representative of anything. everything posted above is that of mine.

Feedback Score
    100% agreed on the plans..

All you ever hear on the Radio or TV is the MetroPCS unlimited $40 plan.. But then when the customers walk in to the store we have to act like it doesnt exist and push the I50 and not only that but now UDA and MetroBack up to.. ********...

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast