Phones
    BB9700
    iPhone 3G 8gb 3.0 Jailbroken and Unlocked
    Moto Cliq
    Carrier
    T-Mobile...AT&T
    Feedback Score

HSN special on Tracfone Samsung Slider

today they r seling it for $99.90 with a bluetooth headset n 800 mins (has DMFL included)

http://www.hsn.com/todays-special_xh.aspx

for those interested
    Oh yeah, I GOT A STICKY lol

right here

Carrier
    PagePlus - No Dealer Required
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MsButterfli
    today they r seling it for $99.90 with a bluetooth headset n 800 mins (has DMFL included)

http://www.hsn.com/todays-special_xh.aspx

for those interested
    Nice find......free shipping also. Great way to get an almost free samsung slider and bluetooth headset. Just sell the 400 min card on ebay and keep the fone and headset.
    Having to wait even an hour to get a prepaid wireless plan pin from an online dealer or pin seller is NOT great, good or even mediocre customer service when you consider this instant internet age we live in. Why let anyone convince you otherwise? Understaffed is what it's called.(Two is not a team)

I recently tested the "don't mention a PP Dealer by name" rule here on PP Hofo......trust me, it is still in effect - got me a 7 day ban.

Feedback Score
    The only thing holding me back is the deal doesn't mention any thing about service days. If it comes with 1 yr, this is a great deal.

Carrier
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by newtoy1001
    The only thing holding me back is the deal doesn't mention any thing about service days. If it comes with 1 yr, this is a great deal.
    It does say it includes a 400 min airtime card. I'm pretty sure that the only 400 min card available is the 400 min/1yr card. But I could be wrong.

I just tried tons of HSN coupon codes with the order and none seem to work when buying this deal.

Phones
    w370
    LG 200C
    Kyocera 126C
    Carriers
    Net10
    Feedback Score
    I wonder how many I can order from HSN. The drop down for the order quantity goes up to 9.
    I get 5% cashback with the Bank of America Add It Up program.
    There's no present. There's only the immediate future and the recent past.George Carlin

Carrier
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jimates
    I wonder how many I can order from HSN. The drop down for the order quantity goes up to 9.
    I get 5% cashback with the Bank of America Add It Up program.
    My guess is you can order 9 each time.....the bigger question is "how many different orders will they let you place"?...........you gonna go for it Jim?

I ordered one. The card will almost make the fone free. Not sure why I need a slider, but, what the heck............

Phones
    w370
    LG 200C
    Kyocera 126C
    Carriers
    Net10
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tracnet
    My guess is you can order 9 each time.....the bigger question is "how many different orders will they let you place"?...........you gonna go for it Jim?

I ordered one. The card will almost make the fone free. Not sure why I need a slider, but, what the heck............
    yes, I am gonna go for a few. Maybe I will try 4.

I think my wife has a HSN card so maybe I can sell the cards or something before the payment is due.

Phones
    BB9700
    iPhone 3G 8gb 3.0 Jailbroken and Unlocked
    Moto Cliq
    Carrier
    T-Mobile...AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by newtoy1001
    i just watched it again on tv and verified its the 1 yr card. HTH's

and yeah i ordered one cuz i have 2 tmo contracts about to expire so i think this will be way more economical for me

Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    It also appears that an assessory kit (or parts of one) may be include.

Phones
    w370
    LG 200C
    Kyocera 126C
    Carriers
    Net10
    Feedback Score
    I ordered 6. Will see if I get them all.

Wonder what sim card I will get? My zip is now GSM5AT, I don't want T-Mo but I have plenty of c4 sims if needed.

Phones
    LG290c/LG600G
    Moto w376g
    Nokia 1100b
    Carrier
    TracFone
    Feedback Score
    Very tempting guys. I wish you good luck with your orders. Let us know how you make out. I REALLY don't need another phone or phone card right now, or I'd be there too...

Phones
    LG 290C
    Nokia 6300 (unlocked)
    Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Does HSN charge sales tax? Also, is there any easy way to get a discount--cash back?

Carrier
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfoner
    Does HSN charge sales tax? Also, is there any easy way to get a discount--cash back?
    I searched long and hard this morning and was unable to find any discount code that will work. Some wouldn't work on the deal of the day and other swouldn't work on electronics. I am not aware of any cashback deals either. Jim is usually right on top of CB and I see that in his early post he was going to take advantage of a cc cashback deal. So my guess is that if your cc isn't offering cb then there is nothing else available.

Now on more of a personal note:: Where the heck you been lately Tracfoner? Haven't seen you around much until the last week or so...........summer break?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfoner
    HSN charges sales tax (at least for Calif).

Carrier
    Feedback Score
    Sold out..................

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast