Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: $3 a day UNLIMITED talk Att Gophone to officially launch Nationwide May 11

Feedback Score
    Boost's $2 a day unlimited everything plan is great too .It's drawback though is that it is charged every day, whether you use it or not. Not good for occasional unlimited users but great for people short on cash (only able to buy $20 worth of airtime at a pop for example). You end up paying more in the long run but that's the tradeoff for buying in chunks of $2 a day rather then bulk one time monthly rate (comes out to $60 vs. $50. Still cheaper then Att, but lesser coverage).

Two totally different types of daily unlimited plans...

Feedback Score

Unlimited $3 day talk only replaced by unlimited talk/text/mms for $2 a day.

It's my pleasure to title this post what it is. For a buck less, you get much more.
    Sure, Boost's $2 a day unlimited everything plan offers more, but it charges you every day whether you use it or not. Att's is only on days used.

Att's finally doing something right.

Device(s)
    HTC TILT, 8525, BJI, BJII, SE w580i, w760a, z750a
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    That and you are stuck with boost phones lol.
    iPhone 4 on AT&T:

http://www.xti9.com/v3xx[/FONT][/SIZE]

Device(s)
    Nexus 6P
    Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    You can use Sprint phones on the Boost $2/plan (as it is offered on both the iDEN and CDMA side).

That said, AT&T's $2 is not charged on days you don't use the phone. With Boost, it is. So AT&T wins (how often can you say that competitively!)

Device(s)
    Galaxy Nnot 8
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by leekbikpop View Post
    one of the biggest rips-offs imo. i mean if you talk everyday at $3 a day dats 90-100 a month. more expensive than my plan
    I realize this was posted awhile ago, but I had to clarify that this is in no way a ripoff if you use it right. My wife and I have regular service elsewhere, but we vacation a few times a year in places where our current service lacks coverage. This is a great way to supplement the network of another carrier when you only need the phone infrequently. It's not designed to be an every day plan...if you use it that way you are allowing yourself to be ripped off, AT&T is not ripping you off.

I am thinking of switching my current service to Simple Mobile...which will even further reduce my coverage map. This $2 a day plan is awesome for vacations outside of your coverage/roaming zone.
    Phone History (earliest 1st)
    Motorola TeleTac 250 (Alltel)> Motorola Micro Digital Lite (Cellular One) > Qualcomm QCP-1960 (Sprint) > SprintPCS/Denso Touchpoint TP-120 (Sprint) > LG 5250 (Sprint) > Panasonic Allure (AT&T) > Nokia 6590 (AT&T) > Ericsson T39 (Grey Market) > Sony Ericsson T226 (AT&T) > Sony Ericsson T610 (T-Mobile) > Audiovox SMT 5600 (AT&T) > Sharp GX15 (Vodafone Unlocked) > Nokia N-Gage (T-Mobile) > Cingular 2125 (Cingular) > Samsung Blackjack (AT&T) > T-Mobile G1 (T-Mobile)

Device(s)
    Acer Liquid Z220 duo sim card
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Speakout
    Feedback Score
    Is this $2/day when used for real? You set up a balance, say $15 and it would stay there for a year if you did not use the phone and only have $2 deducted if you used the phone 1 day in ayear??!!
    I'm asking because I was considering going to T-mobile for a second phone when in the US but this would probably be a better deal for our second cell when vacationing.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone7 Plus Apple iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    All prepaid wireless cards under $25 expire in thirty days unless exhausted sooner. The $25, $50 and $60 prepaid wireless cards expire in ninety days unless exhausted sooner. The $100 prepaid wireless card lasts for 365 days.

This has already been discussed in this or other GoPhone threads.
    Earl F. Parrish

Feedback Score
    60 dollars a month for unlimited service??? I'll stick with the straight talk unlimited plan for 45 dollars a month. Oh, and i still use at&t towers

Feedback Score
    Well, $2 a day unlimited talk/text/intl text/mms with any unlocked gsm phone.
    Ability to switch to paygo plan if necessary.

The only loophole ST has is the $200 plus Nokia twins when it comes to byod.
    ST beats anyone on data though except VM (where it beats them in coverage. ).

Device(s)
    Atrix/Skyrocket/R455C/Samsung Jack
    Carrier(s)
    GoPhone LTE
    Feedback Score
    ST beats anyone on data. Wrong::::::::::: they will not let you use data thats not a deal. that is so easy to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by fonezfonz View Post
    ST beats anyone on data though except VM (where it beats them in coverage. ).

Feedback Score
    Alphamale, that post is two years old. Let it go. lol

Feedback Score
    Hahahaha Noice find

Sent with the HoFo App

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I don't think a lot of people read the post dates.

Sent with the HoFo App

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zephxiii View Post
    Boost/Virgin probably have stronger compression through their proxies.
    Boost is less throttled than Virgin. virgin mobile is unfortunately becoming less popular.

via the HoFo App

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1998smartphones View Post
    Boost is less throttled than Virgin. virgin mobile is unfortunately becoming less popular.

via the HoFo App
    It's official Boost/Virgin Dealers will need to sell of inventory and then they're done with Virgin

via the HoFo App

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5