Thread: Lg 840

Carrier
    @lltel (awcc/atni)
    Feedback Score

Lg 840

any news filtered through the grapevine on a release date? or any other info on the LG 840....

im pretty much set on having this as my next handset
    "I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm. "- FDR

Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I figured you'd be the last one asking about this :P, but I have not heard anything about it, I'll be sure to ask my Alltel rep next time I see him and report back.

Carrier
    @lltel (awcc/atni)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTower2006
    I figured you'd be the last one asking about this :P, but I have not heard anything about it, I'll be sure to ask my Alltel rep next time I see him and report back.
    info has been slow to be filtered down these days

Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    ive heard its right around the corner from my indirect, i know that he stoped demoing it about 3 weeks ago (i think?) so it should be within a few weeks

Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    No pic or link?

My google skills just brings back some crappy lg 840 gps thing and
    lg(840) = 9.71424552

EDIT: Looking for lg ux840 brings up more info. Sounds about as smartphonish as the delve or evoke is.....=(

Phones
    Samsung Galaxy S III Brown
    Samsung Galaxy S III Brown
    Motorola Droid
    Carriers
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    The LG 840 is exclusive to uscc only. IT call Tritan UX840. Can support up to 16GB memory, multiple home screen with separate icons, micro usb charger, full browser with FLASH (not java) exclusiverly offered on this phone, Documents viewing, accelerometer with pre-loaded games, EVDO (not sure if rev0 or A), 3 mp camara, 3" screen. That it. This if info i got from my LG rep and USCC. It will launch June 8.

Carrier
    @lltel (awcc/atni)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by geoslay53
    The LG 840 is exclusive to uscc only. IT call Tritan UX840. Can support up to 16GB memory, multiple home screen with separate icons, micro usb charger, full browser with FLASH (not java) exclusiverly offered on this phone, Documents viewing, accelerometer with pre-loaded games, EVDO (not sure if rev0 or A), 3 mp camara, 3" screen. That it. This if info i got from my LG rep and USCC. It will launch June 8.
    it may "launch" exclusively with USCC, but its not a USCC exclusive......

ALLTEL is slated to get the LG 840......

there is a picture of an alltel branded one on HoFo somewhere (coupled with other pictures of recently released phones)

Carrier
    AT&T former Alltel Blue (WWC)
    Feedback Score
    Alltel is definitely getting the LG AX840. I user trialed the Alltel version a few months back. Excellent handset that will definitely be a great addition to the Alltel lineup.

Carrier
    AT&T former Alltel Blue (WWC)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit390
    No pic or link?

My google skills just brings back some crappy lg 840 gps thing and
    lg(840) = 9.71424552

EDIT: Looking for lg ux840 brings up more info. Sounds about as smartphonish as the delve or evoke is.....=(
    The AX840 will require a smartchoice pack like the Delve and Evoke.

Feedback Score
    Could anybody help me . I am new to this phone thing. I want to be able to download themes, ring tones and stuff like that. I don't have a computer.

Phones
    Current:Bold 9650
    Past:Tour 9630- Red 8330-Titanium 8330-Red 8130-
    Amethyst 8130- LG Voyager-Palm Treo 700p-Palm Treo 650
    Carrier
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    How do you read forums on the internet without a computer? You'll have to buy them from the Axcess Shop or whatever the app on the phone is called.
    This confusion can easily be avoided if you pronounce the word intended aloud. If it has a voiced Z sound, then it’s “lose.” If it has a hissy S sound, then it’s “loose.” Here are examples of correct usage: “He tends to lose his keys.” “She lets her dog run loose.”

Loose
    not rigidly fastened or securely attached

Lose
    to miss from one's possession or from a customary or supposed place

Also, just because a word has an "s" at the end, doesn't mean it needs an apostrophe.