Thread: broken samsung a900

Feedback Score

Exclamation broken samsung a900

I have a Samsung A900 and well i kinda snapped it in two pieces... the bottom piece with the number pad on it is still good but the top half with the screen is broken off of the bottom half no wires connected or anything. I am just wondering if anyone knows if i would still be able to get my pictures off of the phone. I have alot of pictures on this phone that I really do wish that I could get them off it. If anyone has any ideas on anything for me to try I am willing to try anything that might work. I am with Bell/Aliant. Thank you for taking the time reading my question and for taking the time to try and help.

Feedback Score
    Well, if the pictures are stored on any type of memory card, and not on the internal memory, then you can try disk doctors DMR to see if it works. A lot of times if data is being written to a drive at the time that a crash (or break in your case) happens, then the data can get corrupted. But usually disk doctors can get it back. Here is a link: http://www.photo-recovery-review.com...photo-recovery

I used it when I lost all my photos on a trip to laos with my girlfriend, and even though it costs around $40, I'm happy to pay that price to get my pictures back. Good luck, and I hope this option works first.

Alternatively, if your pictures are stored on some type of internally memory, then you can purchase a new phone with the same model, and then try a hdd "head swap", but it might be more simple on your phone. See if you can find the service manual for your phone online--- it may have directions on how to disassemble your phone.