Thread: can I transfer Tracfone to Net 10?

Phones
    Samsung T-451c
    Samsung R451c (for now)
    Motorola W376 (retired)
    Carriers
    ST
    before that, Tracfone
    Feedback Score

can I transfer Tracfone to Net 10?

I have a W376 Tracfone with about 400 minutes on it, I use it daily. It has an expiration date of 2014. If I buy a new Net 10 EM326, can I transfer my minutes and date from the Tracfone to the NET 10 phone? Are bonus codes only a Tracfone thing, or can I use codes to get cheaper Net 10 minutes also? I really don't know much about Net 10, I've always been with Tracfone... Or just port the phone number. It seems like It might be possible, same company and everything....
    [1 bar??...only ONE BAR of Signal????...but it's a TRACFONE!!

Phones
    Samsung T201G
    Motorola W376
    BlackBerry 8703e
    Carriers
    AT&T (Tracfone / Net10)
    Feedback Score
    Sorry, no transfers between Trac and Net10. Also, bonus codes are a Trac only thing. Yes, they can "port" your number, but it can take up to 72 hours (or take minutes), assuming you want to use the same underlying provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) on the phone.

Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    [QUOTE=icefire_wiccan] If I buy a new Net 10 EM326, can I transfer my minutes and date from a Tracfone to the NET 10 phone? Or just port the phone number. It seems like It might be possible, same company and everything....

They may be sisters, but not identical twins. Net10 does have phone/airetime card bundles that get the cost per minute down to .04 or slightly less.