Phones
    LG enV Touch
    LG Dare
    Samsung Juke
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

enV Touch not Loud Enough

I was wondering if anyone knows how to make it louder. I have it turned up all the way and still cannot hear it when its in my pocket. Any hacks or back door ways?

Thanks,
    Robert

Phones
    Samsung Note 3 32 Gig & 64 Miicro SD
    BlackBerry® Bold™ 9650
    Daughter "mePhone5"
    Carriers
    VZW (Evil Empire) 3 Lines
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 480X800 LGE VX11000 enV TOUCH)

I agree 100% with you. I have Ozzy's Crazy Train on my LG Dare and it's very loud. Same file on my enV TOUCH and I can barely hear it...

EDIT: I just rebooted my phone and it's now a little louder but not as loud at my LG Dare...

Phones
    Motorola Droid 2 w/ 8gb memory card
    LG enV Touch w/ 8gb memory card
    LG Dare VX9700 w/ 8gb memory card
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (LG Dare: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 480X800 LGE VX11000)

Quote Originally Posted by Racquetballer
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 480X800 LGE VX11000 enV TOUCH)

I agree 100% with you. I have Ozzy's Crazy Train on my LG Dare and it's very loud. Same file on my enV TOUCH and I can barely hear it...

EDIT: I just rebooted my phone and it's now a little louder but not as loud at my LG Dare...
    i have the exact same issue from the dare to the env touch with various text tones and ringtones. let's email verizon with our issues, who knows, they may fix them in the next update..
    If you like my work, I welcome donations for my efforts.

Donate Here!

Thanks

Phones
    e815
    MotoRizr Z6TV
    LG Env-Touch
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Same issue here as well. Went from a Moto-rizr to the Touch and all my ringtones are not as loud and I have it all the way up. This looks like an issue..

Phones
    Nexus 5
    NEXUS 5
    Samsung Note III
    Carriers
    AT&T GoPhone
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I also agree 100%.

This issue was a deal breaker on the original Voyager and i was VERY upset when they did it all over again on the touch

Don't they ever use these phones themselves? How the heck can you hear it ring in your pocket or holster?

Guess i wait until Monday and see what the new iPhone looks like......

Damn....................so wanted this phone

Phones
    LG Clout, Moto DROID Bionic, DROID RAZR, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, V9m, VX8000
    Motorola StarTac ST7868W (no longer used)
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I have to say my personal ringtones are louder on the enV Touch than the Voyager, but the problem has to do with the inside-facing speakers. The Alias 2 is the same way.
    The Chocolate 3 is the best for hearing the ringtones, since the stereo speakers are on the top of the flip and face out.
    => Read my reviews for the Motorola DROID MAXX, DROID Ultra, and DROID Mini.

=> VX8000 at Disney World:Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4.

Phones
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (LG Dare: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 480X800 LGE VX11000)

Quote Originally Posted by FAUguy
    I have to say my personal ringtones are louder on the enV Touch than the Voyager, but the problem has to do with the inside-facing speakers. The Alias 2 is the same way.
    The Chocolate 3 is the best for hearing the ringtones, since the stereo speakers are on the top of the flip and face out.
    But verizon can remedy this thru a firmware update, the same way apple reduced the max volume years ago on the ipod line...

Phones
    LG enV Touch
    LG Dare
    Samsung Juke
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Has anyone called Verizon Tech Support *611 to see what they say?

Phones
    LG enV Touch
    LG VX8300
    LG VX6100
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    If you're using ringtones you created yourself, the only thing you may be able to do for now is to open the file back up and increase the volume :-\
    envtouch.tumblr.com - All the latest enV Touch news, videos, links, and more

Phone
    Incredible
    Carrier
    Assimilated on Aug 7 1993
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Ive been Dared: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 240X400 LGE VX9700)

but then its garbage sounding but still not loud enough. i did that on my enV1 and 2 and they just sound bad.... if i can hear them. internal speaker for phone rings is just dumb. i used my 9400 as my alarm until getting my Dare. i overslept once too many times depending on the enV during a power outage
    the United States is the land of the FREE because of the BRAVE!! Thank You to all who serve or have served and their families in the United States armed services!! Your sacrifices are NOT in vain may God continue to bless America
    For God so loves YOU, He gave His only Son....John 3:16

Phone
    Droid Charge
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I noticed this also when I first got the phone. I was in my car since it was raining playing with the settings while waiting for someone and I couldn't hear most of the ringtones over the rain hitting my car. Luckily most of the time I have it on vibrate but I would definitely never hear the ring if it was in my pocket. I don't have a card yet so I haven't had a chance to put my own ringtones on yet to see if that helps.

Phones
    HTC Incredible
    HTC Incredible
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    yes this phone interior speakers dont help at all. its low ... they should include a volume adjustment on the next Firm ware update.

Phones
    enV touch (mines)
    enV 3 (moms)
    Rival (sisters)
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    it does that with my phones because I have to chocolate(2) and my charging port is broke so i always have to switch to the lg vx8300 back and forth every day and my ringtone sounds get worse and worse. so im getting the env touch july 1st with a $100 off credit. woot $50 phone. unless they rise the price by the end of the month
    Time After Time

Phone
    Env Touch
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfonk
    yes this phone interior speakers dont help at all. its low ... they should include a volume adjustment on the next Firm ware update.
    Can that be done thru firmware ?

Phones
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by davemanfl
    Can that be done thru firmware ?
    Yes. It was done on the iPod line when they lowered the max volume, so this is the same fix but in reverse.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast