Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Telegence

Feedback Score

Telegence

Ok so did they just update Telegence too? It now has all these little pop ups that are annoying the crap out of me. Anyone else? Anyway I can get rid of them? It wont even let me minimize one of them so I have to move the box down that I am working on, its the one that says it for company use only or something, I mean DUH! I dont get on here for the fun of it! I dont have to use it all the time but it does make it eaiser to in some occasions. HELPPPPP!
    Quote Originally Posted by veriztd
    It doesn't really matter why At&t requires the $30 data plan, it just does.

Phones
    Blackberry Curve 8900
    Blackberry Storm 9500
    Blackberry Curve 8310
    Carrier
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Yea getting the same thing, its bugging the hell out of me too, should atleast let us minimize it
    AT&T Technical Support
    BlackBerry Curve 8900
    4.6.1.250 Shrink A OS

Restore Bricked Blackberry
    Increase Blackberry Memory

HoFo Feedback
    eBay Feedback

Phone
    iPhone 4
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    All you can do is move it up as high as you can and you can close the text part of the box by clicking on Hide Text.

Yeah it is annoying

Phones
    Iphone 3G
    Samsung Eternity
    Nokia 75
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I moved it up into the buttons along the top of Telegence that I never use today and after a few calls I didn't even realize it was there anymore. Just 1 more stupid thing they have added to our systems that serve no purpose but to annoy the reps.

I'm really curious to see how crappy the new Clarify running out of Internet Explorer is going to be in a few weeks. Can't be much worse than the current version though, considering over the past few weeks I'm lucky if I get through 10 calls without it freezing and having to be closed and reopened.

Phones
    HTC Desire Z
    Nokia N95-1
    Nokia 3650
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sithil
    I moved it up into the buttons along the top of Telegence that I never use today and after a few calls I didn't even realize it was there anymore. Just 1 more stupid thing they have added to our systems that serve no purpose but to annoy the reps.

I'm really curious to see how crappy the new Clarify running out of Internet Explorer is going to be in a few weeks. Can't be much worse than the current version though, considering over the past few weeks I'm lucky if I get through 10 calls without it freezing and having to be closed and reopened.
    I just got hired as a call center Rep for a company that AT&T outsourced to and we can't finish training on Clarify because it crashes on us constantly....
    in da hood we say "don't drink & drive, park & sip"

Feedback Score
    I just moved mine to the upper right hand corner of the telegence screen and clicked hide text. its like its not even there. Anyone else notice how slow telegence has been running since the iphone launch?

Phone
    Nokia Lumia 521
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by twofaze
    I just got hired as a call center Rep for a company that AT&T outsourced to and we can't finish training on Clarify because it crashes on us constantly....
    Same here, got our first glimpses at Clarify today and I was like:

This is what they're letting CSRs use? This jumblef*ck of a mess is supposed to be a comprehensive business tool? And it's Java/IE based?

Feedback Score
    The new clarify just came out lol no wonder every call takes 20 minutes to complete

I had a customer ask me if I was checking my e-mail or something, all he heard was typing and clicking (me attempting to successfully enter clarify)

BTW the Telegence reminder went away? maybe they read our thread...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeah33
    The new clarify just came out lol no wonder every call takes 20 minutes to complete

I had a customer ask me if I was checking my e-mail or something, all he heard was typing and clicking (me attempting to successfully enter clarify)

BTW the Telegence reminder went away? maybe they read our thread...
    Yeah it went away and now my telegence is like yellow/orange. Kinda weird color choice.

Phone
    Nokia Lumia 521
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    It was still there today for me.

Carrier
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    The little annoying message is gone from our profiles too.

And some people have reported the "orange telegence" - but it appears to be a bug lol.
    My opinions are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer AT&T.

Phones
    Motorola Krzr K1m (Dead)
    Moto Rokr Z6m (Dead)
    LG Rhythm - Current
    Carriers
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    I just started working at a call center thats contracted by AT&T. Telegence has actually been the only thing that we have gone over (Granted its only week one of training and we have only done Telegence and Clarify) that actually works. Clarify we type in a number in the training environment and sit back 20-30 minutes while it pulls up the page to verify the caller and get about 40 Java errors in the process....and we are running a newer version of Clarify than whats on the production floor seeing as how the center I work with is a rollout center for all the new software...
    Last edited by attackmouse; 07-25-2009 at 04:36 PM. Reason: added info
    -Attackmouse

Phones
    att nokia N-97
    Apple Iphone 3g
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Now the NBA tab is all orange!

Phones
    Motorola Krzr K1m (Dead)
    Moto Rokr Z6m (Dead)
    LG Rhythm - Current
    Carriers
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bart2k

Haha. Yeah. In the one I'm training in its orange, however its supposedly called the "Gold Tab" on the floor, how they see the color gold in that is beyond me.

Phone
    iPhone
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bart2k
    And still just as useless!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast