Phones
    Galaxy Note 3 (factory unlocked Verizon Branded)
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Incorrect voicemail password

Hope you guys can help. For some reason on my 3G everytime i go to check my voicemail a box pops up saying that i have an incorrect voicemail password and that i have to enter the correct one. It sometimes randomly pops up when i slide to unlock or when im in another iphone native app. Restore did not help. I tried calling appl but they said to speak to att about it. Any suggestion on how to stop it from doing that, its really annoying.
    Mopar ftw!!! NYLX

Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I had this very problem too. Call up your voicemail by pressing and holding 1. When you get there enter the prompt to take you to administrative options (4 I think) then enter 2 to go to your passwords. Enter a new password then when you get the pop up screen again, use the password you just used and you should be all set.

Phones
    AT&T Apple iPhone 5S
    AT&T Apple iPhone 5S
    Carrier
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pryncearif
    Hope you guys can help. For some reason on my 3G everytime i go to check my voicemail a box pops up saying that i have an incorrect voicemail password and that i have to enter the correct one. It sometimes randomly pops up when i slide to unlock or when im in another iphone native app. Restore did not help. I tried calling appl but they said to speak to att about it. Any suggestion on how to stop it from doing that, its really annoying.
    You can reset the password from the phone. They will send you a temporary password by text message. You will lose any stored voicemail messages when you reset the password. Scroll down on the Phone Settings page.
    Earl F. Parrish

Phones
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Polekat
    I had this very problem too. Call up your voicemail by pressing and holding 1. When you get there enter the prompt to take you to administrative options (4 I think) then enter 2 to go to your passwords. Enter a new password then when you get the pop up screen again, use the password you just used and you should be all set.
    That worked, thanks for the help, i wont be getting that annoying menu popping up anymore