Thread: Disabling balance notification before outbound calls?

Feedback Score

Disabling balance notification before outbound calls?

Is there a way to disable the balance notification that is issued before making a call?

I'm content staying on the line after the other party hangs up to get my balance, and it would be nice to disable the announcement prior to outbound calls if possible.

Thanks.

Phones
    HTC Touch Pro 2, HTC Touch Pro, Palm Treo Pro, HTC Touch, HTC Mogul, Samsung A920, Katana DLX
    LG Lotus Elite, LG Rumor 2, LG VX9800, LG VX8350, LG VX8100, Motorola E815,
    3 Motorola I425's (Used for GPS), 2 Kyocera KX18's,
    Carriers
    Sprint, Sprint SERO,
    Boost Mobile (GPS)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Grondar
    Is there a way to disable the balance notification that is issued before making a call?

I'm content staying on the line after the other party hangs up to get my balance, and it would be nice to disable the announcement prior to outbound calls if possible.

Thanks.
    Although this has been asked before, the answer to your question is yes you can have your balance notification pre-call announcement by calling Page Plus and asking them to turn it off. Also keep in mind you want to call using a separate phone not your Page Plus phone. This also should keep the after call announcement on.
    Do you ever feel like one phone isn't enough? That is the HoFo effect.

Phone
    Sasmsung Moment SPH-M900
    Carrier
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    please search before you ask next time. the answer was gave in the first the pages of this forum thread. thanks

Phones
    LG Dare
    LG enV Touch
    Palm Treo 700wx
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjs01
    Also keep in mind you want to call using a separate phone not your Page Plus phone.
    Not a huge deal, but I thought I would throw it out there that it doesn't really matter if you are calling from the phone or not.
    100th post Aug 22,2007 9:41PM
    200th post Valentine's Day 2008 10:15PM
    500th post July 22,2008 8:16PM
    --
    92% of teens would be dead if Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe.
    Put this in your signature if you are part of the 8% who would be laughing.

Phones
    HTC Touch Pro 2, HTC Touch Pro, Palm Treo Pro, HTC Touch, HTC Mogul, Samsung A920, Katana DLX
    LG Lotus Elite, LG Rumor 2, LG VX9800, LG VX8350, LG VX8100, Motorola E815,
    3 Motorola I425's (Used for GPS), 2 Kyocera KX18's,
    Carriers
    Sprint, Sprint SERO,
    Boost Mobile (GPS)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by roycereece
    Not a huge deal, but I thought I would throw it out there that it doesn't really matter if you are calling from the phone or not.
    I'm sorry I was just saying it because when I called to have this done a while ago I called on my page plus phone and was told to call back from a different phone.