Thread: If someone blocked your texts would it tell you?

Phone
    Curve 8330
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

If someone blocked your texts would it tell you?

Would it send back a message saying you can't text them, or would it just not get delivered?

A girl I know and I had a bit of a falling out a few weeks ago. I texted her last week and never saw the delivery message, however deleted my texts within 10 minutes of sending it. I sent another one today and am not getting the D.

My natural assumption is she just didn't have her phone on for the first message and is ignoring me, but I'm interested in knowing whether trying to get through to her is fruitless haha.

My natural inclination would be to say f it, but we have two classes together next semester and I'd like to find a way to at least talk about the falling out before then without driving to her house haha.

Feedback Score

Phone
    Curve 8330
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Yes, quite useful. I don't think she blocked me because I doubt she is savvy enough to block it using the phones email nickname as opposed to the phone number itself.

Tempted to grab my sister's phone and send a text to the number just to know but that seems a little weird to me haha.

Phones
    MOT Droid Mini,
    Home Phone Connect,
    MOT Droid 3,
    Carriers
    Verizon Wireless, Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    You did the right thing. You made the jester. She will respond when she is ready. Just remember, she might not be ready for a long time, if ever.

Sending/leaving more than one text msg (or VM) is somewhere between begging or stalking.

Phone
    Curve 8330
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltA
    You did the right thing. You made the jester. She will respond when she is ready. Just remember, she might not be ready for a long time, if ever.

Sending/leaving more than one text msg (or VM) is somewhere between begging or stalking.
    Haha, I'm somewhere close to leaving a good jester.

The situation is that she actually did something pretty offensive to ME. And I stopped talking to her for a bit because I was kinda irked. So then one day I texted her and we had kind of a mean convo.

I've sent two texts and placed one call since then. I think I'm in "normal" zone because the text a week ago was before I thought she was ignoring me. Then I called and after a ring it went to voicemail. I left a nice little vm.

I don't plan on contacting her any further. If she doesn't get back to me I'll just approach her at school and tell her I need to speak to her in private.

Call me bitter, but I refuse to let her get away thinking that I'm the bad guy haha.

Phones
    Samsung Rogue
    Orange Boulder
    Env, V325
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    i know if the person has text block in general it wont let your send (it gives the failed message with the retry option)

try calling instead of texting her?
    Computer

Cell Phone w/USB

Boulder Ringtones

Phone
    Curve 8330
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nhanson
    i know if the person has text block in general it wont let your send (it gives the failed message with the retry option)

try calling instead of texting her?
    The message went through.

Like I said, I called her once and she put me through to voicemail, so she's just ignoring me. I left a voicemail like "Hey, it's ::me::. I think you should call me and tell me why you are mad, but if you don't want to can't make you"

Just gonna leave it at that. I'll see her next semester.

Phone
    Incredible
    Carrier
    Assimilated on Aug 7 1993
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Ive been Dared: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 240X400 LGE VX9700)

shouldnt that be gesture and not jester? maybe in this case if the op keeps trying jester(fool) would be correct. if the person blocked it via vztext the text would just never arrive, no error or block reply is sent. if they changed their number same thing while the old number sits idle for a month. a total text block( did that to my daughter when she got in trouble) sends a message.
    the United States is the land of the FREE because of the BRAVE!! Thank You to all who serve or have served and their families in the United States armed services!! Your sacrifices are NOT in vain may God continue to bless America
    For God so loves YOU, He gave His only Son....John 3:16

Phones
    MOT Droid Mini,
    Home Phone Connect,
    MOT Droid 3,
    Carriers
    Verizon Wireless, Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainBikerMark
    shouldnt that be gesture and not jester?
    Damn spell checker!

Phone
    Curve 8330
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Damn spell checker!
    Lmao, I feel so ashamed. I didn't even think of the fact that it was spelled wrong.