Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Lg Env Touch Games

Feedback Score

Lg Env Touch Games

Ok so i know everyone wants to know what are good games and if they play on the touchscreen.

Bejeweled-
    Touch Screen Support- Yes
    Online Multilayer - Yes
    Great game jewels are SMALL. That is the only complaint I have about this game! if they would a little bigger it would make this game one of the best!
    But don't let that discourage you from buying its still really fun once you get used to the small jems.

Guitar Hero
    Touch Screen Support- No
    Online Multilayer - No
    Downloadable Songs- Yes
    Great game. wish it was touchscreen enabled but very fun for on the go guitar hero! you use the 1,2,3 keys to play notes. very simple yet very fun

Tetris
    Online Multilayer - No
    Again with the small screen to play. still very fun the graphics are great wish you could use more of the screen to play. very small playing field but its tetris so most of you can get over the fact that it is small.

The Oregon Trail
    Online Multilayer - No
    Very fun game if you liked the oregon trail. simple yet very fun to play.

Uno
    Online Multilayer - Sadly No
    One of the best games! i love this one the controls are great fits the whole sceen this is a must have for all uno lovers! I will be playing this game the most.

Yahtzee
    Online Multilayer - no
    Very fun game touchscreen is really great with the game and very fun to play worth the download!

Yes not really a review of game i know. but this might help some of you out! please post your "review" of any games not here.

Phones
    DROID X2
    HTC Arrive, Droid X
    enV Touch, Motorola Razr2 v9m
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    oregon trail was awesome back in the day

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulo1300
    oregon trail was awesome back in the day
    Indeed it was! and its about the same now. tho you cant beat the original! but still worth the money to pick it up!

Phones
    LG enV Touch (current)
    Samsung SCH-U620 (retired)
    Samsung SCH-A950 (retired)
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I downloaded Wheel of Fortune Deluxe for my kid yesterday and have played it a few times.

It is touchscreen only. It would've been better with use of the QWERTY, but it's not too bad as a time waster.

Phone
    EnV Touch
    Feedback Score
    For guitar hero, do you have to pay extra to get the extra songs? Or does your $11.99 cost include all songs and they slowly unlock month by month?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bcwang
    For guitar hero, do you have to pay extra to get the extra songs? Or does your $11.99 cost include all songs and they slowly unlock month by month?
    No you do not pay anything extra. slowly unlock month by month im assuming, thats how it used to be.

Phones
    HTC Driod Eris
    enV Touch
    Palm centro
    Carrier
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    thanks for the post, been trying to decide on a game or two. too hesitant to pull the trigger. What would be great is if you subscribe to a game and you like it you could put the $ towards the full price if you decided to keep it.

Another good thing to list if it plays full screen or not, I see you listed a few in the description.

Phone
    EnV Touch
    Feedback Score
    Verizon should implement a demo system for all their games. Since every phone has a different implementation of the same game, it is very hard to make a maintainable review system for games on brew. I've heard of games that were 3d games that got good reviews, only to have someone buy it on their phone be a completely different 2d sidescroller. There is no way to tell until you buy the game, but by then it's too late.

Phone
    LG VX9400
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator04
    Ok so i know everyone wants to know what are good games and if they play on the touchscreen.

Bejeweled-
    Online Multilayer - Yes
    Great game jewels are SMALL. That is the only complaint I have about this game! if they would a little bigger it would make this game one of the best!
    But don't let that discourage you from buying its still really fun once you get used to the small jems.

Guitar Hero
    Touch Screen Support- No
    Online Multilayer - No
    Downloadable Songs- Yes
    Great game. wish it was touchscreen enabled but very fun for on the go guitar hero! you use the 1,2,3 keys to play notes. very simple yet very fun

Tetris
    Online Multilayer - No
    Again with the small screen to play. still very fun the graphics are great wish you could use more of the screen to play. very small playing field but its tetris so most of you can get over the fact that it is small.

The Oregon Trail
    Online Multilayer - No
    Very fun game if you liked the oregon trail. simple yet very fun to play.

Uno
    Online Multilayer - Sadly No
    One of the best games! i love this one the controls are great fits the whole sceen this is a must have for all uno lovers! I will be playing this game the most.

Yahtzee
    Online Multilayer - no
    Very fun game touchscreen is really great with the game and very fun to play worth the download!

Yes not really a review of game i know. but this might help some of you out! please post your "review" of any games not here.
    I guess all these games are played with the phone on its side, so they can be played on the inside as well(those that can do both)

We have this nice long screen and everything is made to play with it sideways....stupid. Games like Tetris and bejeweled should be played the long way IMO. Or at least offer both.

Verizon Drops the ball again.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bkessig
    I guess all these games are played with the phone on its side, so they can be played on the inside as well(those that can do both)

We have this nice long screen and everything is made to play with it sideways....stupid. Games like Tetris and bejeweled should be played the long way IMO. Or at least offer both.

Verizon Drops the ball again.
    I agree! they always do. but then again there are games im pretty sure verizon has nothing to do with these. your beef is with popcap and the rest of them.

Phone
    EnV tOuCh
    Feedback Score
    Playing the pac man mini golf (something to that nature anyhow) and it'd pretty cool. Lots of sounds, full screen in landscape, lots mini games within, touch or keyboard, good sensitivity.

Phones
    HTC Driod Eris
    enV Touch
    Palm centro
    Carrier
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    if hit the publisher sites, most will at least have more info and screen shots. even some in-browser demos

http://www.glu.com

http://www.eamobile.com/Web/mobile-games

Phone
    EnV Touch
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by astrostrat89
    if hit the publisher sites, most will at least have more info and screen shots. even some in-browser demos

http://www.glu.com

http://www.eamobile.com/Web/mobile-games
    The problem is the game could be very different depending on your phone model. It seems like a lot of the publishes now show the iphone version of the game, and it could look a lot worse on other handsets.

Phones
    HTC Driod Eris
    enV Touch
    Palm centro
    Carrier
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bcwang
    The problem is the game could be very different depending on your phone model. It seems like a lot of the publishes now show the iphone version of the game, and it could look a lot worse on other handsets.
    both of those had options to choose the model phone, but the enVT was not listed yet.

Feedback Score
    so that helped a bunch then,,, back on subject I bought the zombie game and quit playing it within like 30 seconds, shouldve bought hawk , ill get that and guitar hero i think,,,, oh and also I think widescreen tvs are that way for a reason and they arent tall screen nstead, isnt that what imax tries and noone goes there? Widescreen immerses you, tall screen would just get annoying real fast and the game tetris would still be small w/touch screen controls

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast