Phone
    Recently threw away 300 lbs of phones.
    Carriers
    CrIcKeT
    nOtHiNbUtCrIcKeT
    Feedback Score
    search for SY06 drivers

or just use susteen
    QUESTIONS BELONG IN THREADS, NOT IN PMs!!!

I am no longer an active participant of this forum. Please do not PM me expecting to receive a response.

Phones
    htc touch pro
    motorola i9
    Carriers
    cricket
    Feedback Score
    thank you berrrrrrrrry much.. susteen work flawlessly for my,,,,, you are the man!!!!!!

Feedback Score
    Outstanding!! Thanks for the info on the SPC for the 2700, found the SPC at 033D:A06A. Your post is greatly appreciated.

Phones
    Samsung Instinct M800
    Sanyo 2700
    Carriers
    cricket
    Feedback Score
    OK. I am new to this site, but have some understanding. I am completley SHOT, ive been trying 3,4 hours on the phone with sprint trying to get them to tell me the MSL code, I have cdma workshop and have successfully unlocked/flashed my instinct, however when i Plug my SANYO SCP-2700 into my laptop, it doesnt do anything. At all, it doesnt prompt for drivers (vista).. or anything.. Not that I can find them. I am desperate to flash this phone, its only 15 $ to do it at local dealer, but this stuff interests me and id rather make it a project.

ANYWAY i need drivers that will work for the sanyo 2700, and let me connect this device to a port, and than ill be in business. Is there any possible way to do this? and if anyone knows please post site for download and give a little detail...Thanks!!!

Phones
    Samsung Instinct M800
    Sanyo 2700
    Carriers
    cricket
    Feedback Score
    sorry i guess the sanyo usb drivers were already posted, I have that file unrared, and Im not sure exactly where to begin within that file. And if when I plug in the phone via usb and NOTHING, ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING happens, is that a usb cord/hardware issue? or just wrong drivers. My problem is i cant connect to any ports in cdma workshop. Have not done anything in Bitpim yet............

Carriers
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jbann31
    sorry i guess the sanyo usb drivers were already posted, I have that file unrared, and Im not sure exactly where to begin within that file. And if when I plug in the phone via usb and NOTHING, ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING happens, is that a usb cord/hardware issue? or just wrong drivers. My problem is i cant connect to any ports in cdma workshop. Have not done anything in Bitpim yet............
    You might have a bad data cable if you dont see anything showing up in your device manager.

Phones
    Samsung Instinct M800
    Sanyo 2700
    Carriers
    cricket
    Feedback Score
    The thing is, it charges the phone. Only. Which is weird because my other data cable for my instinct does show up in device manager, and auto-refreshes, BUT it doesnt charge it. So maybe i have the wrong cable..... weird... any replies appreciated, thanks miketwan!

Phone
    Samsung U940 GLYDE
    Carriers
    PagePlus
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    03BA:228F
    worked for me!

Thanks!!
    Just ask. It couldn't hurt.
    Unless you didn't search first, then it might hurt.

Carriers
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    The thing is, it charges the phone. Only. Which is weird because my other data cable for my instinct does show up in device manager, and auto-refreshes, BUT it doesnt charge it. So maybe i have the wrong cable..... weird... any replies appreciated, thanks miketwan!
    I say grab another cable and see, if not then that might be the phone which i doubt. Had this happen to me before the data cable was bad. Phone would charge but i could not see anything on device manager.

Phones
    BlackBerry 8330m
    Treo 800w
    Sanyo SCP-2700
    Carriers
    Cricket
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

Sanyo drivers and Detecting the usb connection

Look in Device Manager and see if anything changes in the list when you plug/unplug the usb port (naturally wait a few secs between so you give Windows a chance to respond). Also, look in Device Manager and see if there are any unknown items with yellow exclamation marks on them; if there is, it may be your phone, so unplug it and wait like 15 seconds to see if it disappears, and if it does, then that's it. Then you can get properties on that item and update the drivers with the driver file(s) you found. Here are 2 links for the sanyo drivers, both of which were working fine at this time:

http://www.mediafire.com/?nizymwzjxxh

http://rs467.rapidshare.com/files/25...ers_071109.rar

Phone
    whichever one I havent sold
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

stumped

I have done 2700's before but this one is throwing me for a loop. I did unicdma 0330 and read the highest amount. I scoured the bin file and found nothing. Whenever I try to read 03ba I get an error and the phone restarts. ive tried all the addresses i can find on the internet. Anyone know what is rt next to the spc in the bin file? I opened bin with notepad and winhex. I thought it might help to know whats next to it. Something about the 03b area always causes errors. Im stuck. My bin file is HUGE. spc may be in there but I cant find it.
    Ok, so I'm here to make money...

Mr. Pseudonym says I'm CricKet MAFIA

Accomplishments:
    The 755p cable-less flash

Alias: theonlytnb

Phones
    BlackBerry 8330m
    Treo 800w
    Sanyo SCP-2700
    Carriers
    Cricket
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    So... is everyone here just talking about retrieving and changing their spc/msl...? Is it just not possible to get WAP and MMS on this thing?

Feedback Score

restarts

I'm having the same problem now nobilemobile, it seems they updated the firmware on the phones and my usual technique of reading spc at 0374:0AEF and 0374:FA27 is not working. The phone just reboots and the process stops.

Phone
    whichever one I havent sold
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Here is an update Dpryvd: Ii went into security settings in phone and restored/reset phone a couple times, and then i was able to obtain spc as normal.

Feedback Score
    I'm still having no luck with this one, it's the pls-2700 prepaid model, can't find the spc for the life of me! And to tobacco, yes you can get wap on this phone, just not mms... you can set up the wap using the katana solution. search google.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast