Thread: Cheap Page Plus Phone

Phone
    LG vx 4400
    Carrier
    page plus
    Feedback Score

Cheap Page Plus Phone

Hi, I am wondering where can I get a page plus phone that is cheap. I will only use this phone to call, so no text or internet, not even a camera. Any recommendations?
    Thanks,

Carrier
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nosliwcs
    Hi, I am wondering where can I get a page plus phone that is cheap. I will only use this phone to call, so no text or internet, not even a camera. Any recommendations?
    Thanks,
    Wal-Mart.

Nice Samsung for $19.99. No, it isn't the blue one.

I might get it myself. It's a nice phone.

Phone
    LG VX5500 X2 (PPC) - LG800g (TF) - Nokia 6030 (T-Mo)
    Carriers
    Page Plus X2 (Verizon) - T-Mo2Go(GR) -
    Feedback Score
    I once bought a Moto W315 at Best Buy for $10, no camera or internet. I'm not aware of any phone that does not text.
    WalMart sells the Samsung Smooth for $20. It does have internet and camera but you don't have to use um.

Carrier
    TracFone, BYO Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Circle K $14.99

Carrier
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 25jive1
    I once bought a Moto W315 at Best Buy for $10, no camera or internet. I'm not aware of any phone that does not text.
    WalMart sells the Samsung Smooth for $20. It does have internet and camera but you don't have to use um.
    Yeah, I got a W315 too. I didn't like it all that much, but that was because it is a Motorola. For some reason I don't like Motorola's. Too bad that is all Boost Mobile has (iDEN, excluding the new Blackberry, which might just be Nextel. Not sure.).

Carrier
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Years ago, in small stores in small towns in Georgia, recycled phones with Page Plus on them for $10. But I think that TheMountainman has the best idea: Circle K for $15.

Jeepers, what do you want? Free? If you want that, steal one from a church old cell phone collection drive. Just make sure it says Verizon on it and it will work.

Carriers
    ATT,
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vey9
    Jeepers, what do you want? Free? If you want that, steal one from a church old cell phone collection drive. Just make sure it says Verizon on it and it will work.
    Steal from a church. Classy.

And there is no guarantee it will work.
    As any phone in a random box could be reported stolen or the owner could owe a former account balance and the phone would be blacklisted from Verizon and Page Plus.

To the OP: just get the cheapest one at walmart. The warranty is worth the fifteen or twenty bucks.

Phones
    Motorola W385
    Motorola 120e
    Kyocera KPC-650 air card
    Carriers
    Page Plus
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Check on Ebay. username: cellphones store name: Trump Wireless

They always have a nice selection of phones. Very good dealer.

Phone
    LG VX5500 X2 (PPC) - LG800g (TF) - Nokia 6030 (T-Mo)
    Carriers
    Page Plus X2 (Verizon) - T-Mo2Go(GR) -
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by avenue
    Yeah, I got a W315 too. I didn't like it all that much, but that was because it is a Motorola. For some reason I don't like Motorola's. Too bad that is all Boost Mobile has (iDEN, excluding the new Blackberry, which might just be Nextel. Not sure.).
    My main problem with the W315 was battery life....dismal. It would lose a bar per day whether I used it or not. I replaced the battery but that did not help. I gave up and bought a LG 5500 which has amazing battery life......3-4 days to lose one bar. I got tired of waiting for it to tell me to recharge and recharged it anyway.