Thread: Cricket MMS & WAP Settings CAB Enables SMS Delivery Notification?

Device(s)
    HTC TouchPro (Sprint)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score

Cricket MMS & WAP Settings CAB Enables SMS Delivery Notification?

I have been trying to find an answer to this, so maybe if I post I can get some feedback.

I am using an HTC TouchPro (Sprint) that I have flashed to Cricket. I have been experimenting with different ROMs and have narrowed the field down to just a handful that I would like to use.

My issue is this.

With the current ROM that I want to use (SsS 0203-NS), when I run the Cricket_Arcsoft2 CAB to set my MMS/WAP settings, I always end up receiving SMS TXT delivery notification messages from "System Administrator".

When I have the fresh flash installed, this does not happen. And it is not exclusive to this ROM, but I do enjoy this ROM and would like to use it.

To clarify: once I run the CAB to set my MMS/WAP settings for Cricket, I start to receive Delivery Notification TXTs for the SMS TXT messages that I send.

I have tried the various registry edits to deny the delivery notification TXTs as well as the Advanced Configuration APP. Neither of which seem to help.

Maybe there is another, more recent CAB that I could use, or I am just missing something completely, but any help to remove this annoyance would be greatly appreciated.

Device(s)
    HTC Cricket TP
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    you need to look on here or google for a reg edit, or cab that says
    no sms notification or no delivery notification.

its here....ive used it, just cant remember where i got it from.