Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: What phone are you using on PagePlus?

Device(s)
    Palm Centro
    Carrier(s)
    pageplus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by docnas
    Actually i never felt the need for data ( im cheap like tht) so i didnt configure the data settings but check out

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=851029

post #120 it has the details i think that you need
    lol, i guess this would be a startup to data, thanks for the find.

Device(s)
    C510a, W610i
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T-mobile;
    Feedback Score

u430 baby!

Just swapped in a nice SCH-u430 that I found in Target for 25 bucks. Basicly I don't like Samsung but am just searching for some CDMA phone that I can stand to use. That pretty much lets out the V3m and the crackberry 7250 and the ancient audiovox and the phantom.

Anyway this u430 seems to much like the Smooth but with nicer keyboard and really nice external display. Bluetooth not as butchered as the u350 either. Can you believe I was able to send contacts from S/E over BT! Yes and they came thru well with multiple numbers and email per contact. Very very nice unlike the V3 where they splattered all over creation making a royal mess. Tried to send a little mp3 but it would not take that. Accepting the contacts rocks.
    Prepaid Rocks!

Device(s)
    Any Windows Phones!
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Jordan
    Data is working fine on my newly activated Q9c. I'm using the Windows Live App to push a Hotmail email to the device and pull email (once per day) from another non-Live/Hotmail account.

Browsing works fine. I downloaded a ~1MB file at just over 100KB/s (speed was increasing up until it was finished.

I would assume the same would be true for other WMO devices.

Recently upgraded from my trusty circa-2003 Samsung i600 to a "newer" (2004!) Samsung i730 I grabbed on eBay for $50. Upgraded to WM5, touchscreen, slider QWERTY, Wifi, EVDO, bluetooth, infrared, and, of course, QNC for free data right out of the box!
    --
    Todd Allcock, Microsoft MVP: Mobile Devices 2007-2011

Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    This sounds like a good discussion. I thought I'd bring it back up.

I'm not a Page Plus customer, but when I was, I used the Samsung u410.

Feedback Score
    What about a suggestion for a teenage son - he'd like it to have a keyboard for texting and fairly cheap. We're going to switch everyone over from verizon contract to Page Plus since we use so few minutes.

Device(s)
    LG Dare
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mgrunk
    What about a suggestion for a teenage son - he'd like it to have a keyboard for texting and fairly cheap. We're going to switch everyone over from verizon contract to Page Plus since we use so few minutes.
    What do you consider fairly cheap? I'd personally recommend the enV series, maybe a used enV2 from ebay?
    100th post Aug 22,2007 9:41PM
    200th post Valentine's Day 2008 10:15PM
    500th post July 22,2008 8:16PM
    --
    92% of teens would be dead if Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe.
    Put this in your signature if you are part of the 8% who would be laughing.

Feedback Score
    I'm using a Motorola w385. Of the phones I've used to date, it's easily the best. Simple, solidly built, and well designed.

It would also be the phone I recommend to anyone else looking for a simple phone that lacks the bells and whistles, but is reliable and easy to use.

Device(s)
    BB Curve 8320
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Pink V3m velcroed into my console used only for data to get TomTom Real-Time Traffic and Weather.

Feedback Score
    the enV2 looks good - a bit pricey but by Christmas I may be able to find a better deal. I looked at the Blitz today at Target and it's a bit over the price range too (it was $89) but again if there's a better deal or prices lower by the time our contract is up at Christmas, the both might be an option.

Feedback Score
    Im useing a Blitz with working wap/mms, and my wife and kid are using a samsung smooth and Lgvx5500 with mms. Havent been able to get the wap on those 2 phones.

Device(s)
    G2X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    we got page plus for a few of the people here at the office and all the phones seem to work great

we are using

Motorola Q fully functional with data
    LG vx8500 Chocolate
    LG vx5500
    7130e Blackberry

We have one person that just got the 7130e Blackberry and cant stop using it. I could just imagine how much data they are going to use on that

So far Page Plus has been great for all of us.

Device(s)
    Verizon Blitz on Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    I'm using the the Verizon Blitz and I really like the phone.

Device(s)
    HTC One M8
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Postpaid
    Feedback Score

Centro!

I'm using the palm centro and loving it!

Setup was fairly simple though not automatic (check the wiki!)

Everything just works. Compared to my winmobile phone it's quick, simple, but packed with features. I am learning to love the interface and the just works factor.

Only issue is the fact that the palm os is a bit outdated. Trying to find programs is tricky and can get expensive. The latest opera is really unstable but a prior version will prolly work well.

Still, this is tied with my BB pearl for best phone ever - and thats just because I was a texting machine on that thing... This is def going to exceed it as I find a groove with it though. $80 on ebay. What a great idea!

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I currently use a StraightTalk W385 and a Nokia 2366i. The ST W385 is completely unbranded and I used it on my main number after porting back to PPC. Before that, I used my trusty Nokia 2366i for a couple years (originally InPulse), but that became my backup phone after I ported back my main number and established a new line.

My mom uses a Samsung SCH-U350 and my dad and sister use Motorola W315's.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Extraordinary
    Lets hear those model #'s!

I don't have any active now but was using a W755 for a few months. If this plan in the works comes back I may need to port over from Boost eventually.
    I am using a phone on sprint right now,but when I get some money i am going to try to get the Motorola Q.

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast