Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: What phone are you using on PagePlus?

Device(s)
    env2
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus!
    Feedback Score
    IM using the vx9100 love it so far! I have everything working but qnc on my laptop but i have one of the fine folks here at hofo helping me with that!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dervari
    Pink V3m velcroed into my console used only for data to get TomTom Real-Time Traffic and Weather.
    "Pink V3m". Now that sounds sweet!

Device(s)
    BB Curve 8320
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike J
    "Pink V3m". Now that sounds sweet!
    Hey, it was only $10 off Craigslist. Not like I go around using it where anyone can see it.

Feedback Score
    Just switched from Motorola v276 to a vintage Aircard 555. Now I have QNC/1xRTT in my laptop, Jornada, or MobilePro. And I can plug in a standard 2.5mm headset to use voice features. If I want, I can even run the MobilePro off AA batteries - meaning I have a cell phone / internet access device that can run off standard rechargeable batteries.

Device(s)
    Android(Thundetbolt)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I've tried all different kinds so far just to see what would work well. I've not found anything except the centro that was even the slightest problem. This is good. The one thing that I did notice was the difference in the battery power used by the phone. Especially on pda phones where you see such a big difference. I don't understand what the difference would be but I can get a week or more out of a phone that when activated on VZW only would last for 1-1 1/2 days. To be quite honest this is a big selling point for me. That's one of the things you always hear people complain with on a smartphone or pda.

Device(s)
    Android
    Carrier(s)
    PTel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lemew
    I've tried all different kinds so far just to see what would work well. I've not found anything except the centro that was even the slightest problem. This is good. The one thing that I did notice was the difference in the battery power used by the phone. Especially on pda phones where you see such a big difference. I don't understand what the difference would be but I can get a week or more out of a phone that when activated on VZW only would last for 1-1 1/2 days. To be quite honest this is a big selling point for me. That's one of the things you always hear people complain with on a smartphone or pda.
    Is this because PagePlus does not have EV-DO?

Device(s)
    Samsung Omnia i910
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Samsung Omnia i910, works great.

Device(s)
    HTC Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    I just got the Samsung Smooth activated and the sound quality is very poor. I am getting 4 bars so don't think it is PP. Anyone else having this problem. It is a cheap phone so may have to get something else soon. Thanks for this posting.

Device(s)
    Android
    Carrier(s)
    PTel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by granniegeek
    I just got the Samsung Smooth activated and the sound quality is very poor. I am getting 4 bars so don't think it is PP. Anyone else having this problem. It is a cheap phone so may have to get something else soon. Thanks for this posting.
    I had the same problem with that phone, and luckily was able to return it.

Device(s)
    HTC Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Clocks11 were you able to port your number to another phone easily? Is it best to just call CS to do this? Also will the money in the account just stay there to use with the new phone? It took so long to port my number that I hate to have to do it again. Thanks

Device(s)
    Android
    Carrier(s)
    PTel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by granniegeek
    Clocks11 were you able to port your number to another phone easily? Is it best to just call CS to do this? Also will the money in the account just stay there to use with the new phone? It took so long to port my number that I hate to have to do it again. Thanks
    Check the free services thread. Most those people are very helpful and friendly, and will help swap the ESN for you.

Feedback Score
    Thinking about getting either a V9m or a VX8600. Right now I am using a V3m.

Device(s)
    Android
    Carrier(s)
    PTel
    Feedback Score
    I want a Moto w755, but am not sure it is worth $120 or so. Looking to see if I can find one cheaper.

Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by clocks11
    I want a Moto w755, but am not sure it is worth $120 or so. Looking to see if I can find one cheaper.
    The Moto W755 is ok, but not as good as the Moto E815 as far as reception goes. I think though, if you want a moto w755, you could look on ebay, but be careful of some of the dealers selling phones that are not in the greatest condition.

Device(s)
    Android
    Carrier(s)
    PTel
    Feedback Score
    If the e815 did not have an external antennae, i would consider one, but it is just to aged for me. I like the sleeker flips, like the w755.

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast