Thread: How to change metro phone line to other metro phone?

Feedback Score

How to change metro phone line to other metro phone?

hello I have two metro pcs phones a Motorola W385 and a Kyocera Melo. The Motorola w385 is the only one that has active service and the Melo doesnt have service. Now my question is? Is there a way I can change my phone line from my Motorola to my Melo? How? if possible, Do i have to take it to a Metropcs dealer? Keep in mind both phones are from metropcs. Thanks

Phones
    HTC Evo [Afflicted Evo 2.3.3]
    Htc EVO
    Htc Sensation 4G
    Carriers
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    just call metro and switch the esn's on your account... its that simple.. they'll ask for the dec esn which can be found under the battery on the back of the phone.. after the switch is made have them walk you through the programing of the phone if needed and your done.
    Code Name: L0GiC4L 3ViL
    Quote: "Make love not war... Contribute dont leech.My insane logic gets the job done..."
    Latest Exploits:
    evo full flash (yes mms works), samsung intercept web (ask around), moto droid full flash
    Next Hijack: AFFLICTION ROM

11/4 3000th post

Feedback Score
    corperate stores around detroit dont charge to swap phones dont know about other cities. third party stores will charge $10 so if your still not comfortable with programming even though its easy as pie just goto any metro corperate store.

Feedback Score
    ok Thank you guys for your fast response