Thread: New HTC Ozone User

Device(s)
    HTC Ozone
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

New HTC Ozone User

Up until a couple weeks ago I used my cell phone as a phone until I got the new HTC Ozone. I would like to upload some of my own music off my CD's from my computer but I haven't a clue. I tired the CD's that came with the phone but I am still clueless. I cannot get the phone to recognize the computer nor the computer to recognize the phone. What do I need to do?
    CAT

Device(s)
    HTC Evo
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    well first off this is in the wrong place. second, you need to instal the drivers for the phone first and the software on the cd. what did you mean by "trying " the cd?

Device(s)
    HTC Ozone
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Cool Starting from scratch

You need to install Activsynch on your computer if it is running XP OS or Windows Media Device Center if it is running Vista OS.

Once installed from the CD that came with Ozone or from MS website you should be good to go.

Burn your CDs to computer file.

Set up the USB connection to computer from your Ozone using the cable provided.

You will be prompted for what you want synched, check the boxes you'd like and let it rip.
    VZW HTC Ozone

Feedback Score
    i user htc one me it, i think it ok, i from vietnamse
    Đơn vị thi công lắp đặt hệ thống camera quan sát chuyên nghiệp thiết kế camera quan sát gia đình giá rẻ uy tín