Thread: .:Can You Look Up Text Message Conversations Online!!???:.

Phones
    Evo 4G LTE / Photon Q / Thunderbolt
    Photon Q /Evo 4G LTE
    Thunderbolt/Verizon Iphone
    Carriers
    Sprint SERO And Employee Plan
    At&t Employee plan
    Feedback Score

Question .:Can You Look Up Text Message Conversations Online!!???:.

hey everyone i was wondering does verizon have the ability to look up text message conversations online.

So lets say im a parent and want 2 get my kids a phone with unlimited text messages. . .can i read what the text messages there send and recieveing says and from who and what time and etc!?

i need an for sure answer. if you can look it up online or get it printed at a store or have CS send a copy of it in the mail?

I have an friend that wants to know because there parents threatend them with it.

Im sorry but i dont need anyone saying like the kids shouldnt be hiding stuff or the parents should trust there kid or any kind of post like that. I need an straight answer on it. simple yes or no and why please.

because my friend is super worried. because there alot of private info that has been sent back and forth that shouldnt be let out.
    Employee at "The Shack"
    Attention Please Read --->THIS<--- Before You Pm Me About Any Questions Having To Deal With My Thread In The Boost Mobile Forums About Sprint Phones On Boost Unlimited CDMA. Thank you! Enjoy Your Day And Stay On Howardforums.

Phones
    iPhone 4
    Droid Incredible
    Samsung 4G LC11
    Carrier
    Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint Nextel
    Feedback Score
    Aw, that setup made it impossible to snark in this thread.

The answer is that no, you cannot do this. You can pull up a detailed bill copy at verizonwireless.com and see the number of messages sent per phone however there is absolutely no way to find the contents of these messages without a court order/subpoena to the carrier. Account holders can implement texting blocks as well as usage controls via the website that limit who they can text, when, and in what quantity, but again - no reading of the messages.

So, unless you're a crooked judge - no dice.
    Verizon Wireless - More bars in more places on the now network.
    Every time you ask whether you can use a VZW smartphone without a data plan, God kills a kitten.
    And by God, I mean me - and by kitten, I mean many kittens. So many kittens.

Mobile Phone History by Carrier - on Pastebin

Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    To reiterate what rocket science said, no. Even high levels of data tech support can not pull the actual convos.

Whatever rocet said is 190% true. I worked in data tech support with different access levels and i can assure you the answer is no.
    No longer a VZW employee, but still a good information source.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    CanAM:
    With all that money you save monthly with your Sprint plan, you should be able to order Hooked On Phonics - remember, the phone number to order this is 1-800-ABCDEFG.

Phones
    Moto Droid (Me)
    Alias 2 (wife)
    Boulder (son)
    Carriers
    Verizon (since 2006);
    Feedback Score
    And to confirm what Butthead and Rocket Silence said - NO

End of thread
    I am no longer an employee of VZW, I left on good terms and still think VZW is the best network in the U.S. and most helpful CSR's in any industry.

God Bless our U.S. Military.

Phones
    Evo 4G LTE / Photon Q / Thunderbolt
    Photon Q /Evo 4G LTE
    Thunderbolt/Verizon Iphone
    Carriers
    Sprint SERO And Employee Plan
    At&t Employee plan
    Feedback Score
    well end of thread or not i would appreciate it being left open to the mods.

thanks.

but i was pretty sure of the answer being i know a thing or 2 about cellphones and worked for Sprint. but couldnt confirm it on verizon. the person who was worried didnt believe me because the parents said they could and do it all the time and than there friends was saying that they were able to look up there own online or that there parents seen wat they were writing and got in trouble.

basically i said no and was like 100% positive on that but i wasnt believed so much i guess because i really wasnt sure even though i was pretty sure. anyways so since there friends and etc was saying its possible i figured id go to good ol trusty howardforums and ask my fellow howardforumers and you guys would know for sure.

but thanks again for answer.

and yes ill appreciate this being left open just in case others got something 2 add or no a 3rd party site or something that could do it.

but ya i said it couldnt be able 2 cuz thats alot of data 2 keep track of. it seems impossible for that.

Phones
    Barrage
    MAXX Ve
    E815
    Carrier
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by al_capone_x3
    well end of thread or not i would appreciate it being left open to the mods.

thanks.

but i was pretty sure of the answer being i know a thing or 2 about cellphones and worked for Sprint. but couldnt confirm it on verizon. the person who was worried didnt believe me because the parents said they could and do it all the time and than there friends was saying that they were able to look up there own online or that there parents seen wat they were writing and got in trouble.

basically i said no and was like 100% positive on that but i wasnt believed so much i guess because i really wasnt sure even though i was pretty sure. anyways so since there friends and etc was saying its possible i figured id go to good ol trusty howardforums and ask my fellow howardforumers and you guys would know for sure.

but thanks again for answer.

and yes ill appreciate this being left open just in case others got something 2 add or no a 3rd party site or something that could do it.

but ya i said it couldnt be able 2 cuz thats alot of data 2 keep track of. it seems impossible for that.
    I'd just like to point out that this could be done on a smart phone. There are apps available (for instance this one ) that do what you describe.

Phones
    HTC Touch Pro
    LG Voyager
    Palm Centro
    Carrier
    Verizon (DFW)
    Feedback Score
    Pretty much answered already, but I will add that you can see who/when text messages were sent through myverizon, but not the actual message.

Phones
    vx8100
    v710 (good 'ol baby-exchanged)
    Carrier
    verizon wireless
    Feedback Score

familiar with Detroit?

I'll just say that SOMEHOW, it can be done. Familiar with Kilpatrick in Detroit??
    His TXT's have caused him some problems... ha
    http://www.freep.com/article/20081023/NEWS01/81023053/

and by the way, you should not by spying on your kids FUC*TART

Phone
    Moto X (Current) Q10, Bold 9930, Blackberry 9700 (All Retired)
    Carrier
    VZW and AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by buchey
    I'll just say that SOMEHOW, it can be done. Familiar with Kilpatrick in Detroit??
    His TXT's have caused him some problems... ha
    http://www.freep.com/article/20081023/NEWS01/81023053/

Ahhhh...Kwame the hip hop FORMER mayor. HAHA. Sucks to be him! Too bad he only spent a couple months in jail, he should have spent a couple years in the klink. That dirtbag is so corrupt it's not even funny. Only in Detroit....

Phones
    Moto Droid (Me)
    Alias 2 (wife)
    Boulder (son)
    Carriers
    Verizon (since 2006);
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by buchey

If me as a parent gave my minor kid the PRIVILEGE of having a cell phone, then part of that PRIVILEGE includes random peeks at the messaging inbox/outbox. Its called responsible parenting.

Phone
    rezound
    Carrier
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by psooky
    Pretty much answered already, but I will add that you can see who/when text messages were sent through myverizon, but not the actual message.
    how do you find this on myverizon?

i found it.

thanks