Thread: Tracfone (Buy Now) Question

Feedback Score

Tracfone (Buy Now) Question

I was wondering about the cost of minutes purchased through the Buy Now option. I usually buy the air time cards and was wondering if their Buy Now prices for minutes are the same price or not?

EDIT: Nevermind I found the info finally. Sorry for making the thread for no reason. You can delete if you want.

Feedback Score
    It would have been nice if you would have posted the information you have found (or a link to it). This way, your post would not be completely useless (which it right now is, I have to agree with you on that ).

Phones
    w370
    w376
    w170
    Carriers
    ATT
    Feedback Score

Value Plans.....?

I just purchased,at walmart, a dmfl card for the express purpose of signing ontto one of TF's "value" plans.A subsequent call to TF's csr and I find out that , "due to the fact that value plans are so cheap...the minutes added DO NOT double!!!!???!!!! WTF

Phones
    LG 290C
    Nokia 6300 (unlocked)
    Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gmannix
    I just purchased,at walmart, a dmfl card for the express purpose of signing ontto one of TF's "value" plans.A subsequent call to TF's csr and I find out that , "due to the fact that value plans are so cheap...the minutes added DO NOT double!!!!???!!!! WTF
    That's one of the dumbest lies I've ever heard. No, the minutes do double. If they are not doubling, you have a problem. If the regular cs doesn't fix the problem, you can call the Executive Resolutions department.

Phones
    LG VX 8360
    Motorola W175G
    LG VX5500
    Carriers
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Agreed. The minutes in the value plan DO double if you have a DMFL phone. This is also explicitly stated on the Tracfone FAQ for the value plans.

Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gmannix

A prime example of the knowledge of the average TF CSRs. Makes you wonder if these people sleep in a cardboard box in an alley every night.

Feedback Score
    Bonus minutes do not double but minutes that you purchase do, indeed, double.

I'd try another CSR before doing anything else.