Phones
    a lot
    6265i
    nokia 8860
    Carrier
    none
    Feedback Score

Facebook mobile uploads not working

I have sent a ton of pictures to my facebook from my phone but now the upload does not work. I dont know if it is because i went from a old flip phone to a tritan or what.I didnt pay attention to when this stopped working. When i went in to facebook to look at my settings it was all the same but when i erased it the us cellular choice was not in the drop down box.

Can anyone else send a picture to their facebook? I am about to go on a trip and would like this working.
    thanks
    hardees rules.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cellman2424
    I have sent a ton of pictures to my facebook from my phone but now the upload does not work. I dont know if it is because i went from a old flip phone to a tritan or what.I didnt pay attention to when this stopped working. When i went in to facebook to look at my settings it was all the same but when i erased it the us cellular choice was not in the drop down box.

Can anyone else send a picture to their facebook? I am about to go on a trip and would like this working.
    thanks

go to facebook on your computer and go to facebook mobile. there you will find your unique email address to 'text' your pictures to your account. all you need is that address saved on your phone and you can send pictures. i have a tritan and it works.

Phone
    LG Tritan
    Carrier
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Great it works, had this phone for a day now, but where and how do you save the contact or address to? I tried to save it as a contact and put the unique address to the email under facebook as my contact, and it said it was invalid

Edit: nevermind, I think I figured it out.
    Will I get a picture message text fee?
    I think I will, since I normally do if I send a picture message, right?

Phones
    Samsung Galaxy Note II
    Samsung Galaxy Note II
    Carriers
    Sprint
    Former slave of: T-Mobile, MetroPCS, ALLTEL, Verizon,Two cans and a string
    Feedback Score
    Yes, Unless you have a texting package, you are charged for every picture you send. Personally me, I HAVE to have a unlimited text package. I send about 6000 texts a month, My daughter does about 2000 and my ex does about 4000. can you imagine how much that would be if we didnt have a package?
    __________________________________________________ __________________

Here's to you, here's to me, hope we never disagree.
    But if we do, SCREW YOU, Here's to me!

Phones
    LG Banter
    Motorola Crush
    Moto Rokr Z6m
    Carrier
    Us Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Does mobile uploads count as pic messaging or a regular text message?

Phones
    Samsung G3 4.1.1 rooted
    Samsung G3 4.1.1 rooted
    HTC Hero (Daughter)
    Carrier
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    If you use the email client on the Tritan then it is just data, if you send it via the MMS/SMS window then you will be charged for a picture message.

So just use the email client and it's free since you are already paying for the data service.

BTC
    BillThyCat
    Cell Phone user since 1995
    Owner of a Samsung G3 from USCC (Rooted) Freed up all those pesky USCC apps too
    - There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't. -

Phones
    Samsung Galaxy Note II
    Samsung Galaxy Note II
    Carriers
    Sprint
    Former slave of: T-Mobile, MetroPCS, ALLTEL, Verizon,Two cans and a string
    Feedback Score
    you can also try this out. I just goto facebook.com in my opera browser and upload photos that way. Instead of using the mobile app.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by billthycat
    If you use the email client on the Tritan then it is just data, if you send it via the MMS/SMS window then you will be charged for a picture message.

So just use the email client and it's free since you are already paying for the data service.

BTC
    The Mobile Email client on the Tritan doesn't support attachments.

Phones
    Samsung G3 4.1.1 rooted
    Samsung G3 4.1.1 rooted
    HTC Hero (Daughter)
    Carrier
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tearsonurcheek
    The Mobile Email client on the Tritan doesn't support attachments.
    Hmm, another reason I won't own a phone that isn't a true smart phone. My daughter has a delve and absolutely hate the email client on it, I just assumed they improved it on the Triton.

BTC

Phones
    Me= See Avatar
    Better question, which phones dont i use.
    Carriers
    U.S. Cellular (current),
    Feedback Score
    Did they make opera mini for the tritan?
    Bought a tour used thought i would never get a new phone. Bought a desire and got it activated to see if i liked it. Needless to say. i sold the tour

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3, iPhone 5
    Carriers
    U.S. Cellular & VZW
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by zsheeley
    Did they make opera mini for the tritan?
    Negative Ghostrider.

Phones
    a lot
    6265i
    nokia 8860
    Carrier
    none
    Feedback Score
    i posted that in august and got it figured out . It seems like FACEBOOK was the problem. They took us cellular off as a provider that you could mms your message to. the old way was your registered and added your number in your account and somehow when you sent a picture facebook knew where to put it. Now i have my facebook upload email address saved in my phone and i just picture message the picture to facebook via email instead of my cellphone number that was associated with my facebook account.

The "cool" part is anyone that has their facebook upload email address saved in there phone is a prime target for a prank. Grab their phone and write down their upload address and email any picture you want to that address