Thread: Turn off balance reminder ????

Feedback Score

Question Turn off balance reminder ????

Hello, I've had my phone on verizon inpulse for about 2 months now. Ya know when you make a call and everytime it tells you how many minutes are available for this call, well is there a way to turn that off to were it doesn't say it? It's an EnV (VX9900). Thanks!

Feedback Score
    If you register your PP account online, you should have the option to decrease these reminders there.

https://myaccount.verizonwireless.co...ount//register

Feedback Score

Question

I already have an account. I just looked and I couldn't find the option anywhere. Any more ideas? Or if it is possible, where's the option? Thanks!

Phones
    Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Nexus running Android 4.2.1. on AT&T Prepaid and wifi
    Previously used LG Thrive, LG Env2, & LG Chocolate 2 (VX8550)
    Carriers
    Using AT&T GoPhone 10 cent plan with no data. Its wifi only for me.
    Feedback Score
    I have a verizon wireless prepaid, to turn down or off the announcements and what not, the only thing you can do is go to account to My Profile and scroll down to Phone Control where it says "To keep you informed about your account, Verizon Wireless provides free voice announcements and text alerts. You can select the level of notification that is right for you." There will be a drop down, in that drop down select what you want, save and that should be it.

Feedback Score
    Its under "my profile" then phone control and change the messaging level Hope this helps.

Verizon Wireless provides free voice announcements and TXT alerts to keep you informed about your account. You can select the level of notifications that are right for you.
    High - Receive all available voice announcements and TXT alerts, which include pre-call and post-call voice announcements, warning tones, and low balance and expiration TXT alerts.
    Medium - Only receive some of the available voice announcements and TXT alerts, including low balance voice announcements, warning tones, and low balance and expiration TXT alerts
    Low - Only receive low balance voice announcements and expiration