Page 2 of 422 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fido Loyalty Thread - All threads related to retention, loyalty, and winback!!

Feedback Score
    Two quetions for the experts.

Question 1. I know that Fido has a $25 retention plan, and also a $40 retention plan. Is there a retention plan that is greater than $40? Is there a $60 retention plan?

Question 2. If I transfer my retention plan ($40 retention plan) can I also transfer the 6GIG internet option as well?

Thanks

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by super26
    Two quetions for the experts.

Question 1. I know that Fido has a $25 retention plan, and also a $40 retention plan. Is there a retention plan that is greater than $40? Is there a $60 retention plan?

Question 2. If I transfer my retention plan ($40 retention plan) can I also transfer the 6GIG internet option as well?

Thanks

Biggest Retention Plan is 40$ the 700min one afterwards you should look into FULLFIDO

Yes the 6GIG is a option not a plan so it goes with any plan *except iphone plans*

Feedback Score

what is the iphone plan?

Quote Originally Posted by EncoreFido
    Biggest Retention Plan is 40$ the 700min one afterwards you should look into FULLFIDO

Yes the 6GIG is a option not a plan so it goes with any plan *except iphone plans*

Thanks for the reply.

What is the iphone plan? How would I know if I have the iphone plan?
    I mean, I use my iphone with my $40 Retention plan + 6GB of Internet.

my plan the iphone plan?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by super26
    Thanks for the reply.

What is the iphone plan? How would I know if I have the iphone plan?
    I mean, I use my iphone with my $40 Retention plan + 6GB of Internet.

my plan the iphone plan?
    No, You have the KoolAid Plan ,

This is The IPHONE PLAN

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8900 (Hopefully)
    Carrier(s)
    Fido / Rogers 2001 - current
    Feedback Score
    what are some of the discounts you can get on the following options:

$10 value pack (CID/NID, enhanced VM; who called)
    $15 value pack ($10 value pack + 5pm early evenings; unlimited on-device mobile browsing)

$10 iphone value pack (CID; visual voicemail, who called)

$10 - unlimited incoming calls
    $30 - unlimited north american long distance
    $25 - 500mb internet access (w/email; msn; yahoo, bby etc)

Feedback Score
    ^
    Case By Case

Its like walking into the Bank and asking for Loan and you asking them not to open up your account....

( Not the best example but you get where im goign )

Device(s)
    Nokia E71
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    I have been a long time fido plan holder (back when it was Microcell). And this year I finally decided to push back and see what kind of retention plan I could get. In the end I was able to combine the great features of my current plan with a corporate purchase plan offered for Rogers. It slashed my plan to half price and provided more.

17.50 (Matches Employee Purchase Plan price with Rogers, but not the same features)
    250 minutes
    5pm early evenings
    free evenings and weekends

$16 Value Package (discontinued)
    2500 text
    Unlimited IM
    Enhanced Voice Mail
    Who Called
    Caller Id
    --------------------
    Total: $33.50
    And no 911 fee or System access fee.

Now I did spend a couple of HOURS and days on the phone with customer service and retention until I had a package I was happy with.

I wish I would of done this earlier. I'm now saving close to 400 dollars a year with this plan.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by remmyshroomo
    I have been a long time fido plan holder (back when it was Microcell). And this year I finally decided to push back and see what kind of retention plan I could get. In the end I was able to combine the great features of my current plan with a corporate purchase plan offered for Rogers. It slashed my plan to half price and provided more.

17.50 (Matches Employee Purchase Plan price with Rogers, but not the same features)
    250 minutes
    5pm early evenings
    free evenings and weekends

$16 Value Package (discontinued)
    2500 text
    Unlimited IM
    Enhanced Voice Mail
    Who Called
    Caller Id
    --------------------
    Total: $33.50
    And no 911 fee or System access fee.

Now I did spend a couple of HOURS and days on the phone with customer service and retention until I had a package I was happy with.

I wish I would of done this earlier. I'm now saving close to 400 dollars a year with this plan.
    Do you actually use the Unl IM & Who called ? Because if you dont then you can save 6$ more ..... RETENTION VALUE PACK VM/CD/2500SMS // $10

Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    The old $16 VP also only has 1000SMS. You could at LEAST switch to the $15 Smartphone VP if you wanna add 1000MMS..

Feedback Score
    Do you actually use the Unl IM & Who called ? Because if you dont then you can save 6$ more ..... RETENTION VALUE PACK VM/CD/2500SMS // $10
    Who called is crap. Half the time i answer my phone I still get a who called text. It's annoying.
    And what's more, it's unnecessary. The only time i get a break from my phone is when I'm somewhere that doesn't have reception or my phone is off. And now i don't even get that!

Device(s)
    BLACKBERRY 9700
    Carrier(s)
    Mobilicity
    Feedback Score
    $15 Smartphone Value Pack
    Is it still available??
    i thought it was killed when the re-branding was done

Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    ^If you have a package from before November 4, 2008, you can still add the old Value Packs.

Device(s)
    BLACKBERRY 9700
    Carrier(s)
    Mobilicity
    Feedback Score
    Interesting
    i never knew that

So for instance
    i have a couples plan from before Nov 4 2008
    and i decide to get the $15 Smartphone Valuepack
    then 2 days later i decide to swap to the new plans with no SAF & pay the $25 migration fee

would i be allowed to keep the $15 Smartphone Value pack?

Can this be done via the Fido Store (when i mean Fido Store there system or they call OS also) or customer service?

Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    ^You will be forced to remove the VP upon plan change (which stores DON'T do).

Yes the store will call OS to add it.

Device(s)
    Nokia E71
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    How would I go about getting the $10 retention value package? I think I've already worked them over pretty good to get my current deal. But getting another 6 bucks back a month would still be nice. More money to put towards a BB Bold.

Thanks

Page 2 of 422 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 52 102 ... LastLast