Page 3 of 422 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fido Loyalty Thread - All threads related to retention, loyalty, and winback!!

Device(s)
    Nokia N95-3
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Any tips on getting the $25 retention plan with no SAF/911 and

200min
    unlimited 7PM evening/weekend
    Fido to Fido
    Call ID / VM
    2500 text

I'm not on contract and have a $25 plan + $11 value pack. I called in and mentioned the Bell $17.25 student plan, which I like very much, but all I was offered was what was on the website.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CingKrab
    Any tips on getting the $25 retention plan with no SAF/911 and

200min
    unlimited 7PM evening/weekend
    Fido to Fido
    Call ID / VM
    2500 text

I'm not on contract and have a $25 plan + $11 value pack. I called in and mentioned the Bell $17.25 student plan, which I like very much, but all I was offered was what was on the website.
    How long you've been with FIDO?

Device(s)
    Nokia N95-3
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sepandee
    How long you've been with FIDO?
    Since about Sept. last year. I think that's long enough to qualify for a retentions plan right?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by remmyshroomo
    How would I go about getting the $10 retention value package? I think I've already worked them over pretty good to get my current deal. But getting another 6 bucks back a month would still be nice. More money to put towards a BB Bold.

Thanks

They actually worked you over lol Sorry to say But the REP you spoke with already knew how the call was going to finish within the first 30seconds of the call Cat and Mouse Game

Just call back and Ask for it

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CingKrab
    Since about Sept. last year. I think that's long enough to qualify for a retentions plan right?
    Its the Big C as we say...

Case By Case just because you got it does not mean everyone will
    Its up to the rep what to offer
    Also maybe he/she did not speak with us ( Retention )

Device(s)
    Nokia N95-3
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by EncoreFido
    Its the Big C as we say...

Case By Case just because you got it does not mean everyone will
    Its up to the rep what to offer
    Also maybe he/she did not speak with us ( Retention )
    Here's the bit where I'm confused. Is there actually still a retention department as opposed to loyalty or whatever it's called now? The rep I spoke with definitely did not go and check with anyone about anything, that's for sure though. When I mentioned the Bell plan, he just said "we don't have anything like that" or something to that effect.

Device(s)
    iPhone 5s
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Dear Encore,

This is the retention plan that we have each on our 2 lines account:
    150 + Unl E/WE + Unl Incoming 25.00
    Fido to Fido/Rogers Option 10.00
    Credit Fido to Fido/Rogers -10.00

We have the $8 FidoPro on each line.

Plus 911 & SAF, our monthly bill comes up to $40.45 each before taxes. My wife's line has been active since 1998 or 1999 and my line has been active since 2000.

What kind of loyalty plan do you think we can get? (We can be considered loyal, right? ) I don't mind keeping the same but minus SAF and FidoPro is replaced with (free) CID/VM/2500SMS. Would that be possible?

I checked several of our old invoices and I found out that my wife and I seldom go over 150 of total minutes per line per month. Total minutes means mixed Anytime, Unl Inc & E/WE and F2F/R -- a little bit of everything. Local SMS sent seldom go over 100.

Our contract is due to expire in June.

Thanks in advance for any info and help.

Cheers!
    kaka

Feedback Score
    So i finally called FIDO today. Didn't get transferred to retention but was offered these "loyalty" programs:

$35/month
    150 + 100 DTM
    E/W free
    100 LDM Canada
    $5 for 200 text messages and I don't remember if VM and CD were included

As well as this one:

$25/month
    200 DTM + 1000 E/W
    Unlimited Incoming
    $5 for 200 text messages and again, I don't remember whether CD and VM were included.

And like I've said a 1000 times, I've been with FIDO since 2003 (really since 2001), and NEVER called in to get a credit before.

And this is the best I was offered.
    NO THANK YOU! I'll try my luck again.

Carrier(s)
    FIDO
    Feedback Score
    So i finally called FIDO today. Didn't get transferred to retention but was offered these "loyalty" programs:

$35/month
    150 + 100 DTM
    E/W free
    100 LDM Canada
    $5 for 200 text messages and I don't remember if VM and CD were included

As well as this one:

$25/month
    200 DTM + 1000 E/W
    Unlimited Incoming
    $5 for 200 text messages and again, I don't remember whether CD and VM were included.

And like I've said a 1000 times, I've been with FIDO since 2003 (really since 2001), and NEVER called in to get a credit before.

And this is the best I was offered.
    NO THANK YOU! I'll try my luck again.
    I called in today as well, and i was offered the exact same plans. So i deicded to cut the crap and just said ill call in another day. I hope that doesnt reflect what the next rep. will offer me the next time i call in. will it?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by da-buyer
    I called in today as well, and i was offered the exact same plans. So i deicded to cut the crap and just said ill call in another day. I hope that doesnt reflect what the next rep. will offer me the next time i call in. will it?
    I'm wondering the same thing.

Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score

Exclamation

Funny, you guys wasted time to post that!

If you look for my post on page one you will see what you are being offered...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mmagda
    Funny, you guys wasted time to post that!

If you look for my post on page one you will see what you are being offered...
    geez, thanks. I've been following this thread for more than a month now. I posted this not because I'm surprised I was offered this plan in itself. I'm surprised because people who've only been with FIDO for less than 4-5 years and have called in a dozen times with bad attitudes for credits during that time are getting the atypical plans that look like:

$25 + $5
    200 DTM + UEW at 7pm (sometimes 5 pm, credited)
    Unlimited Incoming
    2500 text + CD + VM
    Fido to Fido ($5??? and sometimes F2R as well apparently).
    Without SAF.

So they get that for $30 or $35. And when I ask for SAF to be credited (and I was SUPER polite, happy, positive, etc during my entire conversation), or when I ask for a better price on the text messages, I get a flat no.

So with all my humility, back at you.

Feedback Score
    I'm wondering the same thing.
    It actually does guy we memo our accounts pretty well ( The Best Actually )

And guy the more you call to retention the worse the offers will probally get ( or will still stay the same...

like i said everything is CASE BY CASE just because client A got it Client Z will get it too

Maybe you are not speaking to retention? bah theres so many things...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kaka
    Dear Encore,

This is the retention plan that we have each on our 2 lines account:
    150 + Unl E/WE + Unl Incoming 25.00
    Fido to Fido/Rogers Option 10.00
    Credit Fido to Fido/Rogers -10.00

We have the $8 FidoPro on each line.

Plus 911 & SAF, our monthly bill comes up to $40.45 each before taxes. My wife's line has been active since 1998 or 1999 and my line has been active since 2000.

What kind of loyalty plan do you think we can get? (We can be considered loyal, right? ) I don't mind keeping the same but minus SAF and FidoPro is replaced with (free) CID/VM/2500SMS. Would that be possible?

I checked several of our old invoices and I found out that my wife and I seldom go over 150 of total minutes per line per month. Total minutes means mixed Anytime, Unl Inc & E/WE and F2F/R -- a little bit of everything. Local SMS sent seldom go over 100.

Our contract is due to expire in June.

Thanks in advance for any info and help.

Cheers!

I Wish I Could POST all the retention offers we have lol would sav so much time BUT WE ALL know this will not happen I like my job too much plus no leaking company info lol

Go with the common 25$ priceplan everyone seems to get

200MINS
    FIDO2FIDO UNL LOCAL CALLS
    EVE WEEKENDS UNL @ 7
    VM/CD/2500 SMS
    25$ NO SAF NO 911

KEEP IN MIND YOU WILL LOOSE THE F2R YOU CURRENTLY HAVE & UNL INCOM

Feedback Score
    I received this txt msg yesterday from Fido.

''Votre Entente Fido prendra bientot fin. Faire le 611 pour profiter de notre super offre en guise de remerciement de votre loyauté. Offre d'une durée limitée.''

Super offer, uh? I hope so.

ps: My contract is ending in 5 months (3 YRS). This is my current plan: I'm on the killer app + options (I think all I have is Called I.D) and I pay 40.xx$/month

What do you think they will offer me?

I will call tomorrow and let you know.

Page 3 of 422 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 103 ... LastLast