Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Whiteberry Bold!

Device(s)
    Blackberry Bold 9700
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score

Whiteberry Bold!

I wanted to refresh the look of my bold, and I LOVE it! I ordered an all-white housing on eBay, the quality is fantastic and fits just like OEM. Also ordered a black trackball and black buttons from cnn.cn to add a bit of a black accent to compliment the white. So now my bold is all pure white other then the black: trackball, battery release button, memory card cover, convenience keys, volume keys, and standby key. It's a real head turner too, everyone at work asks about it and even people on the streets lol. Very satisfied, pictures soon to come (I have no camera so gotta wait til I go to the gf's after work to use her camera).

Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    hey love to see the pics of your "new" whiteberry please do share
    200 mins + 50 bonus mins | unlimited evenings & weekends | unlimited network calling + LD | retention value pack | 6gb data |
    $20 + $5 + $10 + $30 + saf + eaf = $72.70 - monthly credits $31.95 = $40.75 before tax

Device(s)
    iPhone 3GS 32GB
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile Canada
    Feedback Score
    Here's my friend's Blackberry Bold:

She couldn't take off the screen, so that's just a sticker over it pretty much.

Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by whoa-albert
    Here's my friend's Blackberry Bold:

She couldn't take off the screen, so that's just a sticker over it pretty much.

that looks pretty sick!!!! but a little girly in my opinion perfect for your friend !

Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

I prefer Black on the BB Bold.

Carrier(s)
    Telus Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceThePrince
    I wanted to refresh the look of my bold, and I LOVE it! I ordered an all-white housing on eBay, the quality is fantastic and fits just like OEM. Also ordered a black trackball and black buttons from cnn.cn to add a bit of a black accent to compliment the white. So now my bold is all pure white other then the black: trackball, battery release button, memory card cover, convenience keys, volume keys, and standby key. It's a real head turner too, everyone at work asks about it and even people on the streets lol. Very satisfied, pictures soon to come (I have no camera so gotta wait til I go to the gf's after work to use her camera).
    Did you swap the lcd screen too or just put a sticker over it, or left it black?

Its a nice change from all black ones ... I want see a bold with JUST a white bezel ... kind of like an oreo .
    I'm addicted to mobile technology and blackberry.
    twitter

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    meh, can't say I like it. But would definitely make me look twice if I saw someone with it.

Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    damn now that i'm looking at the photo again. is the screen upside down? cuz i see its bbm and its upside down?

Device(s)
    Galaxy S II
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    The BlackBerry logo is backwards, too, so I'm assuming it's just the picture.

Cool idea, I'd be worried about fitment. You should post the seller you got it from in case people are looking to do something similar.

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G, 8900 Javelin, G600, Pebl, v80 w/850,
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fragx3
    Cool idea, I'd be worried about fitment. You should post the seller you got it from in case people are looking to do something similar.
    +1, I want to replace the chrome on my 8900, but I am worried about quality and fit also.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Bold 9700
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Sorry we went out to drink last night, just took the pics now:

I've had three random people so far ask to buy it off me lol...

Device(s)
    Blackberry Bold 9700
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Oh, the first pic there's a blemish on the bezel, it's cuz I dropped it day one so it chipped the paint and it was black so I spray painted it white with Krylon Fusion for plastic. I'll probably order another soon, I'm very picky about stuff like this.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Dang it chipped down to the black that easy?

Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    use white-out.
    Koodo Canada-Wide Super 6GB ($60):
    250 Weekday, Unlimited Incoming, Evenings/[email protected] 5pm, Unlimited text & picture, VM & Caller ID

Device(s)
    Blackberry Bold 9700
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Well I dropped it onto concrete from like 5 feet high >_>

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast