Thread: gpns not available

Feedback Score

gpns not available

I just got an unlocked Sidekick slide from a friend. SIM card in an dials out and sends texts perfectly fine. But then I turn the phone on, I get a message saying Activating, with the bar showing that its loading. It wont go off of that screen unless I hit the button with the bars and L at the same time. DOing this however, Im not registering the phone so I cannot put a privacy lock or access my internet because of it saying GPNS is not available or is incorrect. Can someone PLEASE tell me how to fix this, as Ive tried calling my carrier which is tmobile I do have a sidekick plan which should be able to work and they wont help. It would be GREATLY appreciated if someone could help me.. :-(

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    You'll need to call from a phone other than the Sidekick and ask for the Sidekick department. They'll need the IMEI and they will have to remove it from the previous owner & put it on your account. That's the only way to do it. A regular customer service rep can't do it, make sure they transfer you to the SK department.

Hope that helps!
    Grool.