Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Free Tracfone and Net10 Minutes the easy way!

Carrier
    PagePlus - No Dealer Required
    Feedback Score

Free Tracfone and Net10 Minutes the easy way!

There has always been ways to get over on trac and net10 (from here on called trac).
    It went from "refer a friend" minutes to the 200 min bonus transfer to the BCG and a few other things that will for now remain under the black hat.
    So now what are we left with? As unrealistic as it may sound we are left with what we had at the start. We just didn't know how to do it then.
    We are left with fooling the trac system into thinking that we have more minutes than we really do! A while back that involved lying to a trac
    csr and convincing the csr to transfer mins you didn't have. That was accomplished by many different means.

But NOW here is the real nitty gritty:
    You may have heard some of us use the words "parameter manipulation" or maybe you have just heard us talkin about parameter values in general.....or maybe not? if you didn't then you will wish you had.

So here's the deal; Your fone keeps track of the minutes you have. That record is kept in the parameter 30 value. The trac system also keeps
    track of the number of minutes that you have added. But the only thing that knows how many minutes you have used is your fone itself, your handset.
    It's like going to the bank to deposit money but then the bank never knows how much you withdraw, so it thinks all th emoney is still there! So how can you benefit from this? Very easily! Do you have a fone that has had a pile of airtime cards added to it? Do you have a fone that has had 1000 mins added to it? If you do have an active fone that has had minutes added to it
    you can transfer all of the minutes that have ever been added to that fone to another, regardless of how many minutes are left on the fone.......but only up to 1100 mins.
    Interested? If so then all you gotta do is ask.....
    I recently tested the "don't mention a PP Dealer by name" rule here on PP Hofo......trust me, it is still in effect - got me a 7 day ban.

Feedback Score
    It's called theft of service.

Phone
    LG VX5500 X2 (PPC) - LG800g (TF) - Nokia 6030 (T-Mo)
    Carriers
    Page Plus X2 (Verizon) - T-Mo2Go(GR) -
    Feedback Score
    I wouldn't touch that with my x wife's phone.

Carrier
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tracnet
    There has always been ways to get over on trac and net10 (from here on called trac).
    It went from "refer a friend" minutes to the 200 min bonus transfer to the BCG and a few other things that will for now remain under the black hat.
    So now what are we left with? As unrealistic as it may sound we are left with what we had at the start. We just didn't know how to do it then.
    We are left with fooling the trac system into thinking that we have more minutes than we really do! A while back that involved lying to a trac
    csr and convincing the csr to transfer mins you didn't have. That was accomplished by many different means.

But NOW here is the real nitty gritty:
    You may have heard some of us use the words "parameter manipulation" or maybe you have just heard us talkin about parameter values in general.....or maybe not? if you didn't then you will wish you had.

So here's the deal; Your fone keeps track of the minutes you have. That record is kept in the parameter 30 value. The trac system also keeps
    track of the number of minutes that you have added. But the only thing that knows how many minutes you have used is your fone itself, your handset.
    It's like going to the bank to deposit money but then the bank never knows how much you withdraw, so it thinks all th emoney is still there! So how can you benefit from this? Very easily! Do you have a fone that has had a pile of airtime cards added to it? Do you have a fone that has had 1000 mins added to it? If you do have an active fone that has had minutes added to it
    you can transfer all of the minutes that have ever been added to that fone to another, regardless of how many minutes are left on the fone.......but only up to 1100 mins.
    Interested? If so then all you gotta do is ask.....
    Deleted............

Carrier
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by retired1
    Is that what it's called when they terminate one of my legal fones???

Carriers
    Tracfone, Net10
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by retired1
    This loophole was posted about on the yahoo group a long time ago (the general idea at least). But people kept quiet about it for obvious reasons. I wasn't interested in pursueing the scheme for various reasons, practical as much as moral.

But I can certainly see why someone who's had a phone(s) killed for nothing more than transfering legitimate airtime would resort to getting something back in any way they could.

Feedback Score
    Remember what is happening to the people who messed with the riaa - cost them a bundle per song. Is the few dollars really worth it when we can get 5 cents per minute legit?

Carrier
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosaic55
    This loophole was posted about on the yahoo group a long time ago (the general idea at least). But people kept quiet about it for obvious reasons. I wasn't interested in pursueing the scheme for various reasons, practical as much as moral.

But I can certainly see why someone who's had a phone(s) killed for nothing more than transfering legitimate airtime would resort to getting something back in any way they could.
    I have not admitted to using it. I just know how to use it.

Phones
    LG 290C
    Nokia 6300 (unlocked)
    Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Please tell me how in the world you're going to pull this off, when they've been killing phones for transfers. I think it sounds good, but I don't think anyone would be able to pull it off, where they actually could benefit. You'll need to give me some proof for me to believe it. Oh...but then someone would have to admit. bummer

Phones
    w370
    LG 200C
    Kyocera 126C
    Carriers
    Net10
    Feedback Score
    I used to manipulate the parameters when transferring. I have transfered 5000 minutes on a few occasions. The phones remained active and used daily. The problems came when we started using the glitch, not parameter manipulation. Manipulating parameters really started when the online transfers started. And immediately after that came the 200 minute bonus. The 200 minute bonus made the parameter manipulation possible by letting use put a large amount of minutes on a phone.

Unless things have changed in the last couple of months, Tracfone does not know exactly how many minutes each phone used until they get billed from the carrier and cross that with the phone history. I am sure they did not do this for every one of the millions of phones they have.

If you transfer minutes using manipulated parameters, you have an undetermined amount of time to use those minutes before they can see that you transfered more minutes than should have been on the phone. This is only good for a phone that has had a lot of minutes added to it, you can't get more minutes than were ever on the phone.

Like Tracnet said, the phone keeps up with the minutes you use, not the system. By entering the parameter you are telling the system how many minutes are on the phone. If the "book keeper" didn't check the billed minutes from the carrier and make the adjustment in the system then the system only sees the minutes you have ADDED and has no way of knowing that they are not still on the phone.

Now you have to come up with the correct parameter value to tell the system how many minutes are on the phone, whether you use the correct parameter or not.
    There's no present. There's only the immediate future and the recent past.George Carlin

Carrier
    Feedback Score
    I'll second everything jimates had to say in the previous post. Parameter manipulation has been and can be very effective.

Also if you are doing your homework with your trac or net10 fone you should already have a list of usable parameter 30 values to choose from.

Phones
    iPhone 3GS
    Droid 2 (wife)
    HTC Incredible (daughter)
    Carriers
    Page Plus
    pTel, Airvoice
    Feedback Score
    Ok, I not interested in "manipulation" but I am interested in the samsung 301 on sale at target this week.

What has picked my interested, is; my current phone has over 2500 minutes with a expiration date around 2013. I am overly obsessive about conserving/using minutes so they accumulate...

From what I just read here, I can no longer buy a new phone and transfer my time and minutes?

the party's over?

Feedback Score
    Im not really interested in adding minutes...but I would be very interested in hearing about a way to manipulate the service end date.

Carrier
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by REDCELL2006
    Im not really interested in adding minutes...but I would be very interested in hearing about a way to manipulate the service end date.
    That cannot be done. The exact "service end date" is also stored in trac/net10's system.

Carrier
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rhendrix9
    Ok, I not interested in "manipulation" but I am interested in the samsung 301 on sale at target this week.

What has picked my interested, is; my current phone has over 2500 minutes with a expiration date around 2013. I am overly obsessive about conserving/using minutes so they accumulate...

From what I just read here, I can no longer buy a new phone and transfer my time and minutes?

the party's over?
    You can still do transfers. Anything over 1100 mins will have to be done with a call to cs. A transfer that large may attract the attention of trac fp which will then result in them investigating your fone to see if they can account for all those mins. If they cannot they will deactivate your fone and wait for you to call them. They will then ask for you to prove the purchase of both fones and the mins you have transferred.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast