Thread: Siemens g1050 on ATT

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S II, Cingular 8525, at&t Tilt 2
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular (at&t)
    Feedback Score

Siemens g1050 on ATT

I was cleaning out my closet and found my old g1050 from when I was a customer of Digiph PCS (which was bought eventually by T-Mobile).

It is apparently a 1900MHz device. The phone still works great and surprisingly still keeps a charge. I really liked this device and would love the option of using it on AT&T (if nothing else, for the nostalgia).

Does anyone have any idea of how I could get it on AT&T? I put my SIM in and it says "Card Disabled".

Thanks.

Device(s)
    Ericsson T39m
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    In case you're still trying to get your g1050 onto AT&T, I just got mine onto T-Mobile. The handset is locked and will need to be unlocked. T-Mobile unlocked mine by sending me the code via email. Mine used to be with Omnipoint, but I imagine the codes are the same.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S II, Cingular 8525, at&t Tilt 2
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular (at&t)
    Feedback Score
    Thanks for the reply. I don't think AT&T has a history of being cooperative with unlock codes, but I suppose I could try it.

Thanks again.

Device(s)
    Ericsson T39m
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Hi. I'm assuming that Siemens used the same unlock code for the g1050 for every network. I can email you the unlock code I was given, or post it here if that's permitted.

I'm currently using mine daily and its great. It feels like a real phone and thank to the noise-canceling microphone, people have told me I sound clearer than with newer phones.