Thread: Activating virgin mobile to page plus

Feedback Score

Activating virgin mobile to page plus

does anyone know if you can activate a virgin mobile/sprint cdma cell phone to page plus?? any help appreciated

Phones
    Sprint: iPhone 45-32
    Page Plus: Palm Pixi +
    AT&T:HP Pre3
    Feedback Score
    Not if the handset is 1900 PCS only. Most don't have 850.
    iPhone 4S-32: Sprint SERO............Palm Pixi Plus: Page Plus ..............HP Pre3: AT&T GoPhone
    talk smart WB2YGF

Phone
    Palm Pre Plus
    Carrier
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    I too tried to use my virgin mobile LG Flare phone with page plus. CSR's told me I couldnt use it...

Phones
    Sprint: iPhone 45-32
    Page Plus: Palm Pixi +
    AT&T:HP Pre3
    Feedback Score
    It's theoretically possible but pointless, since 90% of Verizon's coverage is on a band most Virgin handsets don't have.

Feedback Score
    Vm phones are some of the hardest cdma phones to unlock and flash, regardless of whether they are only 1900 or dual band. Unless it is a really high end model like the new Rumor 2, it is really a waste of effort and time as they are so locked down to VM. Only Tracfone has phones equal to VM in difficulty in flashing. Sprint, Metro, Cricket, Alltel, Vz/regular /prepaid, Straight Talk, Air Voice cdma, Locus H20, any other cdma phone is easier to get on PPC or another network then VM. Just sell the thing to another VM user and get a new handset w/ that money. It's just easier.

Feedback Score

sprint

i have sprint want pp how can i activate to p.p.