Thread: new metropcs preferred roaming list 3009

Phones
    samsung SCH-i220
    apple iPhone
    Carriers
    metropcs
    Feedback Score

new metropcs preferred roaming list 3009

Did a PRL update last night (dialed *228) on the Samsung Finesse and the PRL went from 3008 to 3009. I really can't say if there is a new MetroPCS SID somewhere in the country or just new roaming agreements with US Cellular, Altell, etc.
    paul k. sanchez

Phones
    HTC Evo [Afflicted Evo 2.3.3]
    Htc EVO
    Htc Sensation 4G
    Carriers
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    so as not to confuse people the prl that is being speaked of is an aws prl and will not work on the flashed phones..
    Code Name: L0GiC4L 3ViL
    Quote: "Make love not war... Contribute dont leech.My insane logic gets the job done..."
    Latest Exploits:
    evo full flash (yes mms works), samsung intercept web (ask around), moto droid full flash
    Next Hijack: AFFLICTION ROM

11/4 3000th post

Phones
    samsung SCH-i220
    apple iPhone
    Carriers
    metropcs
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by L0GiC4L 3ViL
    so as not to confuse people the prl that is being speaked of is an aws prl and will not work on the flashed phones..
    I don't know what the new PRL would be for other 850 MHz & 1900 MHz phones. The Nokia 6265 that I updated on 30 August 2009 still used a 1002 PRL. SID was 4815 for South Florida.

Carrier
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    They're supposedly changing to only 1 SID nationwide - 6305, or 6503, whichever one has been the default one in most of the phones lately. That was what DSG told me over the phone the other day at least :shrug

Phones
    Nokia 6265i sold for too much money :)
    LG Optimus M
    Motorola V325
    Carriers
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kendogg41
    They're supposedly changing to only 1 SID nationwide - 6305, or 6503, whichever one has been the default one in most of the phones lately. That was what DSG told me over the phone the other day at least :shrug
    yes, they changed the standard sid to all markets to 6503. you can still use your native sid to your market. it won't affect service.
    Poma Computers Facebook Page

BTM and Bangin Magazines

Hanging out at a photo shoot. Yes, the screen name really does say it all.

Feedback Score
    yesterday the ev prl changed to 2003, detroit market has been using sid's 6504 and 6503 since they started here.