Thread: Block Unwanted Texts (Message from Boost)

Phones
    iPhone 3Gs, Xperia Mini
    iPhone 3Gs
    Xperia Mini
    Carrier
    H2O Wireless
    Feedback Score

Block Unwanted Texts (Message from Boost)

I received this text message a minute ago from BSTFreeMsg

Now you can block yourself from receiving unwanted text messages sent to your phone. It's free and easy. Click http://msg4u.us/unwanted for details.
    I typed that into my computer and got this webpage: (http://boost.tmce.biz/wap4?app=whats...sms65&tag=CDMA)

Now you can block yourself from receiving unwanted text messages that are sent to your phone. It's free and easy. Just send a text message to 9999. In your message, type "Block" (space) and then the number you want to block getting text messages from (ex. Block 9995551234). Then simply send the message. You will get a text message that confirms the number has been blocked from your text messages. You will not be charged for sending this message or for the confirmation message.

If you block a number and later change your mind, you can unblock it by texting to 9999 and typing "Allow" (space) and then the number you want to unblock. You will receive a text message that confirms the number is unblocked. You will also not be charged for these messages.
    This might be nice...since now people can send spam emails to a cell phones email address which we receive as a text.

Phones
    HTC Diamond
    w350
    Carrier
    Boost
    Feedback Score
    Yea I already got this text like 4 times, wouldn't mind blocking boost from sending me text messages.

Phones
    ||D)).||R\.((O)).[|].||D)).
    Storm 2
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    LOL but this was a good text to have I made note of it....
    Back in the Day they had us in Whips and Chains what we do nowadays go out and Buy Whips and Chains ~tonio25~ BBM Pin 3117D5A5