Thread: So is this True...

Feedback Score

So is this True...

:3

Is it?

PLEASE tell me if it is, if so WHERE can this be done I have the new sidekick lx 09..and I really want to connect it but 80$/month...NTY

Thanks

Feedback Score
    Yes this is true, however you can activate it at a direct T-Mobile store if you'd like. It's called a Flexpay Monthly account. The $45 quote from your post is $30 for 300 minutes with unlimited weekends and $15 for unlimited text messaging. T-Mobile only requires you to add the data plan to your account if you buy a data device on a 2 year contract.

Feedback Score
    yea im aware about flex pay the only thing i wanted to see if it was true is metroPCS activcating the sidekick with that 40$ /month instead of 80$

Feedback Score
    No, MetroPCS cannot activate a GSM phone as they are a CDMA provider.

Feedback Score
    thanks do you know roughly how much it would be [flex pay] with the 300 minute plan and the internet/unlimited txting monthly?

Feedback Score
    That would be $65 a month which breaks down to $30 for the 300 minutes and $35 for data and messaging. There is also the control charge of $5 a month if you don't sign up for Easypay at the time of activation.

Feedback Score
    is there an insurance policy ?

Feedback Score
    Yes, T-Mobile does offer insurance for it's devices. In the case of your Sidekick 09 it is $5 a month and a $130 deductible. Insurance covers lost, stolen or physically damaged devices.

Feedback Score
    I mean $5.99 for insurance. Couldn't edit my post.