Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Latest Metro Evdo Prl

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Is there any realistic way to determine what markets have EVDO and which ones do not? I'm in Miami and I'd like to know if this is EVDO I'm getting or craptacular 1X.
    - n o t h i n g x s -

Device(s)
    Palm Treo Pre
    Carrier(s)
    Boost Mobile Unlimited
    Feedback Score

Cool Testing Concluded...

Quote Originally Posted by m4f1050
    Here is a 2004 I got with *228 on Imagio...
    Ok M4... back to basics, having made it over the holiday hump. Got the chance to test your 02004.prl -- and as far as my old fossil goes (Treo 700p) -- Logical's 02003.prl achieves far better signal strength. Given that the Imagio is seemingly a superior unit, I don't know if the difference is a Palm vs. HTC thing or not. What I do know is that the 02003.prl scores a full two bars better and offers GREAT reception.

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Metropcs
    Feedback Score
    Ok , Ima try this agian . I have the 02004 update on my touch pro . When i go roaming it always go to verizon . Does anyone else have the same problem and could someone let me know how too fix it . Everything works on my phone , web , e-mail , I could send some pix to certain carriers , and IM's .

Device(s)
    Samsung Code
    Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    can i do this for the samsung code?

Device(s)
    Too Many To List...
    Carrier(s)
    Boost(CDMA)/Metro(CDMA)
    Feedback Score
    I have 2004 on all my phones, they seem to work great (full bars) here in Orlando, FL not sure in your area. But you can change it to 2003 or even 2001 which is what I had prior to 2004, I got 2003 and saved it just in case as well.

Device(s)
    Samsung Eternity
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I'm trying to flash my samsung instinct to metro pcs from sprint. the problem i'm having is with the 2004 prl zip file. I downloaded it to my computer and unzipped it... But i'm not quite sure how to load the prl. QPST doesn't see the file in the bin. Do I need to use QPST to open the file after it has been unzipped? Ifso, what app. in QPST do I use to do this... Please someone help me. You guys have been really great so far helping me out, so THANK YOU all who have put in the hard work for the rest of us.

Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by m4f1050
    I have 2004 on all my phones, they seem to work great (full bars) here in Orlando, FL not sure in your area. But you can change it to 2003 or even 2001 which is what I had prior to 2004, I got 2003 and saved it just in case as well.
    I haven't noticed much of a difference between the 2001 and 2004 PRL down here in palm beach, but my tp2 is burning battery faster, that might be the reason.
    HITMAN OF THE METRO MAFIA

Device(s)
    Too Many To List...
    Carrier(s)
    Boost(CDMA)/Metro(CDMA)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bigperm9119
    I'm trying to flash my samsung instinct to metro pcs from sprint. the problem i'm having is with the 2004 prl zip file. I downloaded it to my computer and unzipped it... But i'm not quite sure how to load the prl. QPST doesn't see the file in the bin. Do I need to use QPST to open the file after it has been unzipped? Ifso, what app. in QPST do I use to do this... Please someone help me. You guys have been really great so far helping me out, so THANK YOU all who have put in the hard work for the rest of us.
    Is it M800? Use Samsung PST and find the phone's .DLL

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Metropcs
    Feedback Score
    Does anyone have Roaming working on there touch pro in Southern California and if so , what update did u use .

Carrier(s)
    boost
    Feedback Score
    I have a sprint Curve FF to metro, can someone please tell me how I can determine my current PRL?

Device(s)
    anything that can get me lte speeds of 20 Mbs or more!
    Carrier(s)
    Metro Pcs
    Feedback Score
    the lates prl i had was 1004 prl dose anyone have it .. ?i think my phone is a non-evrc somehting like that

Device(s)
    Palm Treo Pre
    Carrier(s)
    Boost Mobile Unlimited
    Feedback Score

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by GIBBYTM
    the lates prl i had was 1004 prl dose anyone have it .. ?i think my phone is a non-evrc somehting like that
    Hey Gibb... the 01004.prl is attached -- for future reference, see http://www.corolada.com/prl/ (your 01004 is listed under Alltel though)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Device(s)
    anything that can get me lte speeds of 20 Mbs or more!
    Carrier(s)
    Metro Pcs
    Feedback Score
    really .. y altell it will still work for metro right .. ?

Device(s)
    Palm Treo Pre
    Carrier(s)
    Boost Mobile Unlimited
    Feedback Score

Exclamation The Latest Corolada Link

Best thing you can do is read up on it Gibb. There's alot of misinformation floating around about the 01004.prl (as Alltel, Cricket, and MetroPCS have ALL been mentioned). If per chance the OTA isn't available by dialing *228, unless you can get better advice from a resident expert (Logical, WhoDat, Reemo, Pimp, etc...) -- just go with the latest Non Evdo shown on the Corolada link posted above (I think they show 01001 -- look under the heading Metro PCS).

Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (flavor of the month: sam-r810)

some phones (mostly sprint) will only get non ev from *228 if you disable ev from qpst or service programming

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast