Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Latest Metro Evdo Prl

Device(s)
    Too Many To List...
    Carrier(s)
    Boost(CDMA)/Metro(CDMA)
    Feedback Score
    It's not us, it's just that everything asked is already posted... A little search won't hurt anybody, try it, I bet you will like the results!

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by m4f1050 View Post
    It's not us, it's just that everything asked is already posted... A little search won't hurt anybody, try it, I bet you will like the results!
    nah, it's not organized enough. This forum insists on lumping threads together which give us 70 page monstrosities that have everything in them and no way to find the information. Just poor understanding of how forums can and can't efficiently save information for future viewers.

Device(s)
    Too Many To List...
    Carrier(s)
    Boost(CDMA)/Metro(CDMA)
    Feedback Score
    They are all the same. XDA is no different. Here is a Tip: When you're in a thread, there is a link at the top of the 1st post "Search Thread" when you click on it, go to "Advanced Search" and on "Show Results As" click on "Post" and it will give you all the posts with the search criteria you enter. Same goes in the main search. There is a "Thread" and there is a "Post" result, make sure you pick "Post"... And again, this goes for *ALL* forums, no exceptions. Hope this helps in your future searches.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    they have more stickied guides.

here's an example of how to do it. As knowledge is amassed, sticky the guides people write.
    http://www.sv-portal.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4
    This is an example of a well run forum.

XDA is cleaner than this forum.

Feedback Score
    hey i want to flash my evo to metro, can you tell me how, id rather do it myself if you know how. sending it out is just too sketchy haha
    thank you in advance
    mick

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by synystermick View Post
    hey i want to flash my evo to metro, can you tell me how, id rather do it myself if you know how. sending it out is just too sketchy haha
    thank you in advance
    mick
    why would want to ask that here, use the search tool . first u must get the phones esn on the database thatll cost u some money once thats done just search for thread that has EVO on it, just now ive already posted some advice for some who were asking the same thing but on the proper thread

Device(s)
    HTC EVO
    Carrier(s)
    Metro Pcs
    Feedback Score
    Hey LOGiC4L,i`m using the 02004 prl on my Evo and all is working great,is going to 02003 a downgrade? Also,i`ve read that ev-do is coming to central florida or is already here. Do either of these prls give me a better chance at ev-do? One more thing,where did you get the rom you are running,Afflicted Evo 1.0? I`m running Cyanogenmod 7-RC2 and its great,but i am a rom whore,lol always wanting to try something new. BTW,i`m kinda new to metro modding,so if i decide to use the new prl,do i just flash it through recovery? Thanx in advance for your time and any info.
    Warhammer667

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    no u dont have to go into recovery to flash the prl file. u can use CDWS or QPST to write the prl file into it thats it. first u would have to put the evo into debug mode so the computer can recognize and setup COM with it. i would suggest u goin to tutorial section and read about using the different programs that ppl have mention there. also u should go to prl 3017 (google it) seems to be a nationwider for metro pcs. or dial #226 wait for the machine to prompt u to say "roaming list" there it should give u the latest OTA prl file which last time i check was 2004. and also if its working great then why change it, right?

Feedback Score
    kind of late and its on other posts but heres 3019 http://www.filefactory.com/file/ccf2b14/n/3019.prl

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerballtux View Post
    If you guys can set the SPC to 000000 you can just dial *22804 or *22806 and do OTA updating.
    Thanks bro. Too easy.

Feedback Score
    I'm in north jersey. found another formus with lists of prls
    MetroPCS most current PRL'S

01004 - non-evdo updated
    h t t p :// dc203.4shared.com/download/22...429f/01004.prl

02004 - EVDO
    h t t p :// dc146.4shared.com/download/21...b5d9/02004.prl

03010 - AWS updated
    h t t p :// dc169.4shared.com/download/22...23b3/03010.prl

HOWEVER!!! none of them work on my htc evo 4g I get absolutely no signal. (flashing evo to metro here) and metro service is flawless in my area. it'll get spotty when I drive around but in my home. on my normal metro phone I have full bars. this is my last step before this phone is completely flashed what to do???

Feedback Score
    There's a thread on android forums site with prl's 3022 thru 3025. 3025 works fine on evo's in the space coast/orlando areas of florida. The biggest issue is location, location, location. Personally I switch prl's every night and morning, I switch from prl 2004 (at night) to 3025 (in morning for work). My reasoning for this madness is that my 3g data speeds at home SUCK so I switch to the 2004 prl. Because this prl doesn't have 3g coverage, my signal on 1x is stronger than it would be with the spotty 3g i get from prl 3025. If I'm not in a location where the 3g signal is strong, my evo will jump from 1x to 3g causing my data signal to be worse than just being on prl 2004 (1x). I've been with 3025 prl for over 6 weeks now and from what I understand metro pcs updates there prl's every 7 to 10 days therefore there must be a more current prl than 3025. Hope this helps

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okicu View Post
    I'm in north jersey. found another formus with lists of prls
    MetroPCS most current PRL'S

01004 - non-evdo updated
    h t t p :// dc203.4shared.com/download/22...429f/01004.prl

02004 - EVDO
    h t t p :// dc146.4shared.com/download/21...b5d9/02004.prl

03010 - AWS updated
    h t t p :// dc169.4shared.com/download/22...23b3/03010.prl

HOWEVER!!! none of them work on my htc evo 4g I get absolutely no signal. (flashing evo to metro here) and metro service is flawless in my area. it'll get spotty when I drive around but in my home. on my normal metro phone I have full bars. this is my last step before this phone is completely flashed what to do???
    one of the guy told me cant use flashd phones in nyc...because it has AWS network...i heard that alot from around the net...n im just hoping for a (good) news that i can use my flashd evo 3d ovr here...jus paid $100..lolz so would luv to get $$ worth..if any1 know if i can or not...n if i can how...plz let me kno...thankx updating prls to SID/NID ...i dunno..any hope..lolz thankx guyz

Feedback Score

roaming will not work without paying for traveltalk

Quote Originally Posted by upknockchus7 View Post
    Does anyone have Roaming working on there touch pro in Southern California and if so , what update did u use .
    Roaming and MetroPCS services are part of Verizon global network. Verizon owns a large portion, if not all of MetroPCS, so of course the roaming msg would say that.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast