Thread: Forgot to Add Money - Now I can't get ahold of Pageplus

Feedback Score

Forgot to Add Money - Now I can't get ahold of Pageplus

Tried to recharge though the auto phone with my credit card no luck.

Tried to call them directly - all operators have been busy for a week.

Phone
    Nokia Twist
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    I think you can refill by credit card on the Page Plus website. It will be a lot faster.

Feedback Score
    Yeah unfortunately... it is shall we say, difficult, to get through to them. Took me a day+.

Carrier
    PagePlus - No Dealer Required
    Feedback Score
    Just for the heck of it - a couple days last week, yesterday and today I have tried to get through to PPC cs. It took 10-20 redials to get in the hold cue. But I did. Than after holding anywhere from 8-16 mins I was talking to a cs. Yeah it sucks having to deal with a CS system that is that difficult to get a hold of........BUT to hear these complaints of not being able to reach PPC cs for days or weeks on end???? LOL.......seriously, I just do not see that as being true. You have to be persistent. Keep dialing. Picking up the phone every hour and dialing once is probably not going to do it. Dial, hang up when busy and dial again. Repeat as needed.

Phones
    Samsung U350
    Blackberry 8320 (buying off ebay)
    Carriers
    Pageplus Celluar
    Feedback Score
    Keep redialing eventually you will get a hold of customer service. The line will be busy or say "all circuits are busy". I know but you have to keep redialing . That is the negative aspects of dealing with Customer Service with Pageplus.
    I am not new at nothing. I am just old into learning something new everyday. GOD BLESS!

Phones
    LG Chocolate
    Motorola E815
    Carriers
    Verizon and
    Feedback Score
    just email customer service