Thread: Has there been a 2009 outage?!

Feedback Score

Has there been a 2009 outage?!

i havent had service for 72 hr now and im starting to get pissed, danger needs to get it together or im switching! i havent had this phone for a year and im already having problems!! (SK08) ive heard about the outage in 05 and im wondering if there has been another one! i tried a hard and soft reset but it just deleted everything and made matters worse! i called CS and CC but they didnt help at all! anyone else having problems???

Device(s)
    Lg G2X (Me)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Monthly
    Feedback Score
    I'm in New England and I've also been without data service for about 36 hours.
    T-Mobiles new marketing campaign for Vermont and Western New Hampshire:
    Try T-Mobiles blazingly fast GPRS data network. Were faster than iDEN and TDMA combined!

Feedback Score

Gald to know

i dont mean to be mean but im glad to know im not the only one experiencing this BS. i maen, danger really needs to get their act together if they want me to keep being a sidekick user.

Device(s)
    T-Mobile Sidekick LX 09 (Carbon)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA/Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    The outage is global and the apparent ETA for it to be back up and running is Tuesday accoring to this thread over at Powered By Danger. Some (like myself) do have somewhat of a working web browser even though there is no G. The browser is crippled when functional though since you can't stream YouTube or anything else.
    rHG3|

Feedback Score
    my web and txt and phone are now working, but yes, still no G

Device(s)
    T-Mobile Sidekick LX 09 (Carbon)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA/Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    For those who have their G, there is still no e-mail, no catalog, and no data recovery available. I have my G right now but it usually doesn't last more than a couple of hours. Apparently Microsoft still has a lot of work to do before the service is fully restored worldwide.

Device(s)
    Samsung galaxy s4
    Carrier(s)
    T-MOBILE
    Feedback Score
    I wonder why people put up with dangers subpar servers and devices? I thought there was not a life after the sidekick but i was soooo wrong,after having the sk2,sk3,sk id,sk slide and more than enough outages i gave up. I really hope people wake up.

Device(s)
    DROID beast 7.6 @ 1.2 GHz
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    maybe you guys should finally give up on the high school kid phone and get a real cell phone? sidekicks were played out 5 years ago..

Feedback Score

Let it go

My girlfriend had a slide with problems while I had my Wing and then a G1 with no issues. We bought two new phones about a month ago. I bought a mytouch while she got a sidekick 09. I begged her to let me get her a mytouch or rather something besides a sidekick. She didn't listen.

Finally after 3 weeks of problems, last weekend we returned the sidekick and got her a mytouch. (Knock On Wood) She has been network problem free since.

The sidekick has been the worst phone I've ever seen. Sorry, for all of you sidekick users. I don't mean to offend anyone, but she had neverending problems with both the sidekick and the 09 and its ridiculous.