Thread: Sidekick services down nationwide

Feedback Score

Sidekick services down nationwide

Device(s)
    Evo 4G LTE / Photon Q / Thunderbolt
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint SERO And Employee Plan
    Feedback Score
    i heard about this going on yesterday. i seen someone post on a bullentin on myspace saying they hope there internet works on there sk soon because its nothing(boring) without the internet services lol
    Employee at "The Shack"
    Attention Please Read --->THIS<--- Before You Pm Me About Any Questions Having To Deal With My Thread In The Boost Mobile Forums About Sprint Phones On Boost Unlimited CDMA. Thank you! Enjoy Your Day And Stay On Howardforums.

Feedback Score

Tmobile offering $35 credit to 3 months free data for compensation. Get yours.

Blogging maven and SK aficionado Perez Hilton has created enough of an uproar to have Tmobile issue reparations ranging from $35 credit to 3 months free data service. Call up Tmobile customer service and demand your compensation. It is only fair. If you rely on SK services and have been burned, you have every right to be angry and every right to your fair share of the compensations. http://gizmodo.com/5373946/the-great...d-monday-maybe

Feedback Score
    yeah there still working on it i just got some of the data restored like aim. msn. yahoo, e-mail. but i still cant browse the web. and all my contacts got deleted

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S5 (VZW), iPad 4 (1GB plan on T-Mobile)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    This really sucks for Sidekick owners...

There are sometimes when RIM has a BIS outage for my Blackberry and it's annoying but my phone is still useful; I can use Wi-Fi and usually some data goes through. Oh, and my contacts don't get deleted.

I've had a sidekick and was out of data range for a while and I can tell you, that thing is COMPLETELY useless without EDGE/3G. No Wi-Fi to fall back on. It's basically a nice brick.

Device(s)
    Samsung Memoir
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Now 9 days of outage, still not fixed lol.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile US
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So is this a Microsoft/Danger problem or a T-Mobile problem? Who gets the blame?