Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Grindr app for Symbian?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    156
    Phones
    Nokia N95-4
    Nokia N73, Siemens S66 (broken)
    Nokia 6682, Nokia N-Gage, Nokia 3595
    Carrier
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    0

    Grindr app for Symbian?

    I've got an iPhone-using friend and I'm jealous of his Grindr app. Anybody know of an S60 equivalent for my new N95-4?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Texas baby!
    Posts
    14,559
    Phones
    Nokia N97 Black NAM
    Nokia E63 Blue NAM
    Nokia 5800 NAM
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    2,689
    Carrier
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    is it this app?

    what a gay app..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Queens, NewYork
    Posts
    8,253
    Phone
    WHATEVER WORKS
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by alt0160
    is it this app?

    what a gay app..
    you just got me sick lol
    Know The Truth and the Truth will set u free.
    John 8:32




    Winner of the 3rd Annual Hofies Awards in the catergories of

    "Friendliest s60 Hofo'er"-Gold Medal
    "Most helpful S60 Hofo'er" - Silver Medal
    "Most Interesting S60 Blog From a Member"-Silver Medal

    FreeBlaxx!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    765
    Phones
    Nokia N900
    Nokia N95-3 Bronze
    Samsung t809 flashed D820
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    this thread if full of lulz

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Buenos Aires
    Posts
    694
    Phone
    iPhone 4 32GB
    Carrier
    Movistar
    Feedback Score
    0
    OMG these iPhone guys...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    LI, NY
    Posts
    534
    Phones
    N97, E71
    N95-2, N80
    6600, N810, N800
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Please tell me this is a joke lol.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    234
    Phones
    HTC Hero (Android 2.1) CDMA
    Nokia N79 (Symbian s60v3 FP2) GSM
    HTC Hermes (WinMo 6.1) GSM
    Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike2k4
    Please tell me this is a joke lol.

    OMG LETS HOPE SO CAUSE THE GAY IS SO FUNNY LOLOLOL AMIRITE?



  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    104
    Phones
    HTC Nexus One (May 10 - Present)
    Nokia E71 (October 09 - May 10)
    Samsung Omnia HD (July 09 - Oct 09)
    Carriers
    AT&T (July 07 - Present);
    AT&T Wireless/Cingular (July 99 - March 06)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by KevRC4130
    I've got an iPhone-using friend and I'm jealous of his Grindr app. Anybody know of an S60 equivalent for my new N95-4?

    Thanks

    There currently is no equivalent. The link below is probably the most relevant on the subject.


    http://getsatisfaction.com/grindr/to...kia_symbian_os

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    15
    Phone
    samsung SHG E700
    Carrier
    vodafone au
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantaguy75
    There currently is no equivalent. The link below is probably the most relevant on the subject.


    http://getsatisfaction.com/grindr/to...kia_symbian_os
    well u can always try pink map. u can use pink map on your computer so it should work on the phone as well in normal web browser. Problem...it isnt popular here at all.
    http://beta.pinkmap.com/

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2
    Feedback Score
    0
    to the guy who posted "John 8;32" - if you are interested enough to study the bible and its context you would see that it is a set of lies built on lies - the true Jesus was literally a fighter, assembling an army (Essenes) - and he had no intention of founding a new religion. Paul was the rebel who founded "Christianity" and was duly punished by James for taking these initial steps as detailed in Acts. now get over your prejudice - there's enough of that in the world.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Albuquerque
    Posts
    688
    Phone
    N8
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by peteinbelgium View Post
    to the guy who posted "John 8;32" - if you are interested enough to study the bible and its context you would see that it is a set of lies built on lies - the true Jesus was literally a fighter, assembling an army (Essenes) - and he had no intention of founding a new religion. Paul was the rebel who founded "Christianity" and was duly punished by James for taking these initial steps as detailed in Acts. now get over your prejudice - there's enough of that in the world.
    You read his signature, not response to the thread.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2
    Feedback Score
    0
    thanks for pointing that out UFO

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    ATL, GA, USA
    Posts
    2,340
    Phones
    HTC Desire Z
    Nokia N95-1
    Nokia 3650
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    eeeeewwwwwwwww........
    in da hood we say "don't drink & drive, park & sip"







  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,552
    Feedback Score
    0
    Lol, lot's of homophobes on this forum it seems!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks