List of Rumored Specifications
• OMAP3430 – 600 MHz ARM Cortex A8 + PowerVR SGX 530 GPU + 430MHz C64x+ DSP + ISP (Image Signal Processor)
• Dimensions 60.00 x 115.80 x 13.70 mm
• Weight 169 g
• Battery Li-ion 1400 mAh.
• Standby 450 hours, talk time 420 minutes
• 3.7-inch touch-sensitive display with a resolution of 854×480 pixels, 16 million color depth. Physical screen size is 45.72 mm by 81.34 mm.
• 512MB/256MB ROM/RAM
• microSD / microSDHC expansion slot
• Camera: 5.0 megapixel with autofocus and video recorder
• Connectivity: USB2.0, 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR, Wi-Fi
• Supported audio formats: AMR-NB/WB, MP3, PCM / WAV, AAC, AAC +, eAAC +, WMA
• Supported video formats: MPEG-4, H.263, H.264, WMV
• GPS navigation
• Package Contents: Phone Motorola Sholes, battery, charger, USB cable, 8GB MicroSD memory card and other literature.
Again, none of these specs are confirmed. In fact, the 1400 mAh battery spec is likely wrong as we’ve been told it is actually 1390 mAh. This device has also been rumored to come with 16GB internal storage, though that is also unconfirmed. The 5.0MP autofocus camera is said to be very good.
And finally, the juiciest part:
Original S/T/D RENDER from Russia:
This picture depicts an OLD PROTOTYPE of this phone. This is not what the phone currently looks like at all, but was one of the first (if not THE first) actual device pictures leaked:
These pictures are the first device-on pictures leaked. These pictures are NOT RUNNING ECLAIR 2.0! This is just Android 1.5/1.6. This is not what the final software will look like. It is also important to note that this is also an older prototype and is not what the phone looks like exactly as of now, though it is closer than the one posted above:
These next pictures are the S/T/D pictures taken from the Verizon/Google conference a few days ago. As of now, these pictures depict the S/T/D’s most recent hardware known – that does NOT mean this is the final hardware, it’s just more recent than what I’ve posted thus far.
The thickness (or THINNESS ) of the S/T/D pictured on the right (the device on the left is rumored to be a version of the HTC Hero coming to VZW in November or December):
S/T/D on right, Hero on left:
Closeup of the S/T/D (again, this is NOT running Eclair 2.0 but instead 1.5/1.6):
Rumored Battery Cover:
And finally, the OLD Pre-Release thread as a reference if anyone wants to dig through it and hunt for anything I've missed:
FINAL NOTE: The software of this phone is changing DAILY as it is updated and bugs are fixed. Even if you could get a picture of the software today, it would be different in some way tomorrow.
Alright, boys and girls, that’s all I can think of off the top of my head. Besides, I’ve been doing this for an hour and I’m tired I hope you all find this ‘consolidation’ (and I put that in quotes because it’s still pretty darn long, sorry) to be satisfactory. If anyone has any other information I forgot, let me know and I’ll edit my post. You should probably PM me the info so this thread doesn’t get polluted with crap to avoid what happened to the last thread. Also, if any of my information is wrong, feel free to PM me on that, too. I’ll try to keep this information updated as time goes on.