Thread: I Need STEP BY STEP Instructions on how to fully flash a Blackberry to Cricket

Phones
    Motorola v325i
    Blackberry Curve 8330
    Carriers
    Cricket
    Feedback Score

I Need STEP BY STEP Instructions on how to fully flash a Blackberry to Cricket

I have Cricket service and my old phone is broken. I do however own a Blackberry and I want to flash it to work with my current service.....

Phones
    BB 8330
    Moto Q
    Carriers
    Boost
    Feedback Score
    First...post in the right forum. Second...Information is already on here...use the search...it's your friend.

Phones
    Blackberry Storm
    Motorola V9m
    Carriers
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    First off, you are listed as in Chicago. If that is true, it is an AWS/Tri-Band market and you will not be able to use a flashed BlackBerry there.

Second, you're new here so the first thing I would recommend is search for awhile before telling everyone how you need something. Especially something that hasn't been released very long...

Third, there is a PDA section that your request should have gone into... Which is where you will find some useful info...

Phones
    HTC Evo - Sprint
    HTC Evo - Sprint
    Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    please familiarize yourself with the forum rules...this was posted in the wrong section. keep in mind no one is going to just hand you information that is already posted, especially when you dont follow forum rules.