Thread: Verizon Samsung U350 - Features not working

Feedback Score

Question Verizon Samsung U350 - Features not working

I have a U350 that I purhased from Walmart in the Verizon Prepaid Section. I have the 29.99 1200/1200 plan. I ported in my number and used the *22890 OTA Programming when my number port was done.

I can't get *71 or *72 features to work. I receive "Welcome to Verizon Wireless, your feature update could not be completed". The phone works fine for Text and Voice calls, would just like to be able to use busy transfer / call forwarding features as well as mobile web.

Alternatively, is there a full phone number to dial to enable the features instead of a shortcut like *71. Voicemail should be accessable via #738, but I receive the same "Welcome to Verizon Wireless, your feature update could not be completed". But if i dial my own phone number I'm able to get into my voicemail. Any similar way to enable call forwarding / busy transfer?

Incidentially for those who do not know, the features are detailed here:
    http://www.pagepluscellular.com/Plans/Features.aspx

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Phones
    HTC Ozone
    Pantech PN-820
    Carrier
    1. Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Voice mail shortcut should be changed to PP number #738 from *86. It can be done in Contacts/Voicemail/Edit.

Phone
    LG Optimus V
    Carrier
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMan_70

I can't get *71 or *72 features to work. I receive "Welcome to Verizon Wireless, your feature update could not be completed". The phone works fine for Text and Voice calls, would just like to be able to use busy transfer / call forwarding features as well as mobile web.
    Page Plus left out some important information for the forwarding. You need to put your number as *71XXXXXXXXXX# with the pound at the end of the number (I had no clue I needed the pound until the rep asked me if I had tried that). If that does not work then you'll need to call P+ Customer Care and get them to enable the feature.

Phone
    LG VX5500 X2 (PPC) - LG800g (TF) - Nokia 6030 (T-Mo)
    Carriers
    Page Plus X2 (Verizon) - T-Mo2Go(GR) -
    Feedback Score
    I use *86 which takes me to VZW VM. When I started with PP 2 1/2 years ago I set it up and its worked ever since.