Phones
    Nokia N95-3 16GB
    Razr
    LG Dare
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Best 2 line family plan??? Help

Hey guys. I am being ripped of so badly right now. . . I have 2 lines with 1000 shared minutes, and unlimited texting on 1 line. . . .I am paying around $103.00 monthly.

What is the best plan I can get? I know that T-Mobile has hidden and un-advertised plans, but what are they, how do I get them?

I really wish i had MyFavs with the 5 chosen numbers.

I have an N95-3 unlocked.

If I had MyFavs with 5 unlimeted people for calling, i can manage 600 shared minutes, even 500 minutes, as most of my calls are within a few people.

So what I'm askin is. . . What is the best plan i can get with 2 lines, one of them to have unlimited texting, and (if i can get MyFavs) with as low as 500-600 shared minutes?

Thanks

Phones
    iPhone 5s 32GB
    iPhone 5 (Backup)
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I just changed from an individual unlimited loyalty for $49.99 to a family plan that also costs $49.99. The plan is:

1000 Whenever minutes
    Free Mobile to Mobile
    MyFaves for both lines

They offered me another Family Plan for $49.99 that consisted of 600 Whenever minutes with free nights and weekends also with free M2M and MyFaves.

Either plan required a 2yr commitment. Others have posted they received the same deal with no extension or a 1 year extension but it wasn't a big deal to me as I have been with them for 6 years and am very happy with them.

I don't have any texting plan as I don't need it, but I have heard many times that there is a $9.99 family unlimited texting plan.

This is not any real exclusive deal but only retentions (customer loyalty) has access to these plans.

When you call customer service and it asks why you are calling, say 'cancel service' and they will route you to the right department.

Good luck!

Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    In your case, the $49.99 Preferred Family Time Basic would be the best choice:
    - 600 AT minutes
    - Unlimited nights/weekends/m2m
    - Free myFaves (rep has to add this on, shouldn't be a problem)
    - $9.99 unlimited messaging covering all lines on your family plan (also grandfathered, some reps claim this doesn't exist anymore yet I just added it to my aunt's plan a few weeks ago)

You have to go through retentions for this. Good luck!
    Castrol EDGE 5W-30 is my drug of choice.

Toyota | let's go places

Primary: Galaxy Note 3 and LG F6: 5 lines, 1x $15 5GB data, 2x $5 Android web, 1x $2.99 T-Zones, corp discount + $10/mo loyalty discount = $93/mo tax inclusive
    Secondary: iPhone 4 & Optimus Dynamic II: TracFone (Verizon); Galaxy Epic: RingPlus (Sprint)
    Tablet: iPad Mini Retina w/ T-Mobile 4G LTE

Phones
    Nokia N95-3 16GB
    Razr
    LG Dare
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I tried to get MyFavs before though, and they just keep telling me that i can't get the service because i have a N95. They pretty much want me to get a phone that comes with the MyFavs app.

I wil try and talk to the Cancelation people, and maybe they have something better to offer. every customer service I have talked to before just tells me I have the best plan they can offer, and I am not able to get myFaves.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gilbreen
    I just changed from an individual unlimited loyalty for $49.99 to a family plan that also costs $49.99. The plan is:

1000 Whenever minutes
    Free Mobile to Mobile
    MyFaves for both lines

They offered me another Family Plan for $49.99 that consisted of 600 Whenever minutes with free nights and weekends also with free M2M and MyFaves.

Either plan required a 2yr commitment. Others have posted they received the same deal with no extension or a 1 year extension but it wasn't a big deal to me as I have been with them for 6 years and am very happy with them.

I don't have any texting plan as I don't need it, but I have heard many times that there is a $9.99 family unlimited texting plan.

This is not any real exclusive deal but only retentions (customer loyalty) has access to these plans.

When you call customer service and it asks why you are calling, say 'cancel service' and they will route you to the right department.

Good luck!
    I have this plan for three phones with the $9.99 UL texting. I share this with TWO TEENAGE BOYS and we never go over minutes due to the texting and M2M and MY Faves.

I probably will always keep this deal because it is so sweet.

Phones
    HTC Sensation
    HTC Sensation
    Sony Xperia X10i
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightlife85
    I tried to get MyFavs before though, and they just keep telling me that i can't get the service because i have a N95. They pretty much want me to get a phone that comes with the MyFavs app.

I wil try and talk to the Cancelation people, and maybe they have something better to offer. every customer service I have talked to before just tells me I have the best plan they can offer, and I am not able to get myFaves.
    Tell them that you just picked up a Samsung t349 or some other prepaid phone that's myfaves capable or pick one up and pop your sim chip in and then call. I was able to get myfaves when I had my N85 (and they would have switched me when I had my SE K790, but i changed my mind at the time).

Phones
    Nokia N95-3 16GB
    Razr
    LG Dare
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Yeah the guy told me that they can't do it cuz of my N95. . .I guess they got my emie through the waves somehow, cuz i had never told them I had it.

I'll try that.

Phones
    Google Nexus 5
    Google Nexus 4 (Wife)
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightlife85
    Yeah the guy told me that they can't do it cuz of my N95. . .I guess they got my emie through the waves somehow, cuz i had never told them I had it.

I'll try that.
    Buy a cheap T-Mobile myFaves phone, swap SIM, call in to get free myFaves, and swap SIM back to your N95.
    Phone History: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 | HTC Sensation 4G | Google Nexus One | HTC HD2 | Nokia 5230 Nuron | Nokia N900 | BB Curve 8900 | iPhone 3G | Google Ion | Nokia 5800XM | Nokia E71-2 | T-Mobile G1 | iPhone 2G

My Feedbacks: eBay | Heatware | HoFo

Phones
    Nokia N95-3 16GB
    Razr
    LG Dare
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I have a friend who has one which is capable of using myfaves, so i guess i'll just use his to just call and activate, then I'll switch back.

Phones
    Nokia N95-3 16GB
    Razr
    LG Dare
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    You guys aren't talking about Flex plans right?