I know I can't use the internet, instant messaging and emails with an unlocked sidekick 2008 which is what I want. But what I would like to know is:
1. Could I add events to the calendar and will it save them? Do I have to have a memory card to do this or will the phone do it without a memory card?
2. Could I sync with Outlook for contacts? Would I need a memory card to save them to the phone?
3. Could I save notes and to do list?
4. Would I be able to hook up a bluetooth with the phone?
5. Would I be able to set the alarm and have it work?
Thanks in advance
Events in the calendar, notes, etc are all reliant on the data service. You could store contacts (just name and numbers) to your SIM but that's it. I do think that the next Sidekick will offer more of an internal storage solution in either the next revision or with some sort of OTA. I lost 25% of my contacts, my entire calendar, and all of my notes.